New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 632 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by usbslave View Post
    Sa Suzuki Sucat may naka display na color red. Last week color white. Just waiting a text from SA to test drive hopefully this coming Saturday. As per SA they can give up to 30k discount plus free LTO.
    Thanks for this info. Might visit Suzuki Sucat then.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    To sir usbslave,
    Actually yun pa lang ang napansin ko, pero I found this today on the web.
    Very thorough ang review, http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...al-review.html

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Finally saw it in the flesh yesterday at Suzuki Auto Sucat. Yes, it looks like the GA will only have single a/c which is a deal breaker for me. I saw the GL and GLX matic. The bang for the buck variant will be the GL for me.

Some pics:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=5aca528527

My findings on the GL with some compared to the Avanza and Spin LS minus the diesel engine in terms of pricing range:

- the front passenger seat may not need to be pushed backward as the front passenger legroom is superb. Good for adding more legroom to the second row. Middle row slides front and back. Middle row seats +1 against Avanza E and Spin (fixed fold and tumble)

- GL variant gets both ABS and EBD. +1 against the Avanza E and Spin LS (none)

- GL variant already gets driver and passenger airbag. +1 against the Avanza E (driver only) and Spin LS (none)

- Tried the airconditioning and I find that the blowers are somewhat on the weaker end at full setting although I am quite comfy at the last row provided that the rear blow is set to max. 4 rear middle a/c vents versus 3 on the Avanza. The spin wins in this category with 2 vents each row but fan speed also on the weaker end at the max level. Front aircon blower nowhere near an Altis at full speed.

- EPS is very light, reminds me of a GE Jazz.

- No MT variants on display so I have yet to feel the clutch pedal.

- Accelerator is drive by wire. Light feel, throttle lag is almost not noticeable except for OC's.

- Engine feels very refined compared to the K3-VE of the Avanza E. Still nowhere near the economy and midrange torque of the Spin LS but that's a diesel.

- No rear wiper on the GL model. Avanza E wins this.

- 3rd row folds flat but is not split compared to a Carens. The current avanza has 50/50 splits but will only fold and tumble. Spin has one-piece fold and tumble similar to the previous gen Avanza.

- For me, this looks a lot better than both the Spin and Avanza but looks are opinion-based. The spin has a really ackward rear end. The current Avanza's rear end looks like it got rear ended with crumpled sheet metal out of the factory. Whoever designed that rear end should be fired.

- GL's audio system already is the integrated type with aux and USB ports near the 12v socket. Only the GLX gets the steering wheel controls and front dashboard tweeters.

- The missus will definitely love the beige interiors as with the previous carens but it will be a PITA to clean.

- The 15" stock alloys suit it really well. +1 against the Avanza E and Spin LS.

Not bad at 712k for the GL M/T. The missus will always prefer a stickshift and so do I.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Di ka makatiis! Hahaha! Now I want to go out and get a test drive.

I'm also looking at this... if fuel economy can even brush 20 km/l on the highway (Indian ARAI is 16 km/l combined), it might be a sweet deal in GL MT form. The price advantage over the Spin is no laughing matter.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    lalo ngayon tumaas na ng 20k ang Spin

buti na lang pina-cancel ko muna yung reservation ko ng Spin

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    thanks Sir Kitoriano

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Interesting tong ertiga. Any comment on maintenance ng suzuki cars? Is it expensive to maintain?

also ano pala FC ng ertiga matipid kaya ito?
    Last edited by marv0083; July 5th, 2014 at 10:09 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083 View Post
    Interesting tong ertiga. Any comment on maintenance ng suzuki cars? Is it expensive to maintain?
    my cousin own a swift and a close friend own an apv so far ok naman ang feedback sa cost ng pms at tibay ng parts.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    my cousin own a swift and a close friend own an apv so far ok naman ang feedback sa cost ng pms at tibay ng parts.

Thanks reactor!

Does anyone know the fuel consumption of Ertiga?

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Thanks k0mpressor sa review na yan. Mas na-excite tuloy kami ibenta yung APV at ibili ng Ertiga..

Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    lalo ngayon tumaas na ng 20k ang Spin

buti na lang pina-cancel ko muna yung reservation ko ng Spin
    Chevy spin nag increase? Tama yan, mag Ertiga nalang. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by marv0083 View Post

also ano pala FC ng ertiga matipid kaya ito?
    Low maintenance ang Suzuki IMHO. For 6 years na gamit namin yung APV, so far ang napapalitan ko pa lang eh yung Fan Motor.. bukod sa tamang PMS lang at alaga, sigurado tatagal.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV