New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 632 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    my diesel engine ba ang suzuki? sana nga palitan na yun APV mas maporma ang design ng ertiga...
    kahit yun alto palitan na yun designer nun!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    my diesel engine ba ang suzuki? sana nga palitan na yun APV mas maporma ang design ng ertiga...
    kahit yun alto palitan na yun designer nun!
    Ertiga is powered by 1.4 petrol and 1.3 diesel engine.

Pag nabayaran ko na yung kay misis pwede na ulit magloan nito kung dadalhin ng suzuki dito

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Ertiga is powered by 1.4 petrol and 1.3 diesel engine.

Pag nabayaran ko na yung kay misis pwede na ulit magloan nito kung dadalhin ng suzuki dito
    mukang ok yun 1.3 diesel engine ha..pero di kaya underpowerd un...my turbo siguro? lagay din sana nila sa sedan diesel nila

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    mukang ok yun 1.3 diesel engine ha..pero di kaya underpowerd un...my turbo siguro? lagay din sana nila sa sedan diesel nila
    Yes sir it's a turbo diesel engine

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    No sir.

Wala pang plan kung dadalhin ng Suzuki Philippines ang Ertiga dito hopefully dalhin nga at sana yung diesel.

ganda talaga

Maruti Ertiga : Official Review - Team-BHP
    palitan ng nga APV at ito na dapat ang sa Pinas

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Yes sir it's a turbo diesel engine
    sino kaya my gawa ng diesel engine nila? ngayon lang ata sila naglabas non-petrol engine

paglumabas yan talo na ang avanza

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Am interested in the diesel variant...

16.7K:sampay:>:weathermanf2:

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    sino kaya my gawa ng diesel engine nila?
    The Ertiga gets 2 engine options; the tried & tested 1.3L turbo-diesel which is popularly known as India's national engine due to the many cars that its powers
    Gawa pa rin ng Maruti Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Am interested in the diesel variant...

16.7K:sampay:>:weathermanf2:
    same here bro

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    sana may all black interior sa mga top specs unit. Seeing the link posted, all beige ang top of the line.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ano po ibig sabihin nito?

Maruti Ertiga Launched:Expects Growth in Northeast India
    admin May 14th, 2012 0 Comment

The first set of multi-purpose Ertiga Maruti Suzuki vehicle will be sent to Philippines in overdue May, according to a organization formal.

“We will start forwarding to Philippines at the end of next 30 days,” Maruti Suzuki Native indian, the primary gm (marketing), Shashank Srivastava informed correspondents in Chennai.

He said the organization has about three % of business in Philippines, and predicted to increase later on with the discharge of Ertiga in Philippines.

The organization exports the MPV as a completely broken down device and install it in Philippines, he said.

Making a venture into the MPV section, Maruti Suzuki these days released its newest product “Ertiga” costing Rs 6.17 lakh (ex-showroom Chennai).

In Bangalore, the discharge of the “Ertiga” costing Rs 6.12 lakh (ex showroom) for the platform style, Maruti Suzuki Native indian Chief Managing Official and Nationwide Administrator of Promotion and Revenue head, Mayank Pareek said they are improving the potential of 1.50 thousand diesel fuel systems.

Given the improving pattern of customers desire automobiles with diesel fuel engine, Srivastava said 80 % Ertiga sales would be from the diesel fuel edition, while the staying would be the fuel edition.

Asked if the discharge of Ertiga restrict sales of its top quality vehicle ‘Swift, “Srivastava said they have improved development of Instant, decreasing the holding out around time significantly.

“We have improved the of 12,000 systems to 20,000 systems monthly. The holding out around period has decreased to 4.5 several weeks from 6.5 several weeks,” he said.

As to whether there are plans to present CNG edition Ertiga, Srivastava said they already have products like the Chariot R and Ritz CNG versions, which are not able to offer most of the nation due to lack of CNG programs .

“There is no clear plan by the Govt to have a CNG place (across India),” he said.

Pareek said providers have become the quickest improving sub-segment, applying over 20 % development in the last three years. VPpresently account for 10 % discuss of the Native indian vehicle market, I said.

He said the organization’s sales by 11.7 HAD Dropped last year due to diesel fuel and fuel price increase.

Maruti Ertiga Launched:Expects Growth in Northeast India | tollywoodmotion

Page 7 of 632 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV