New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I do spray WD40 once in awhile sa mga in between bearings. It works though for me.

That's not a good thing ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    WD40 has no place in a continuously moving part. It's a short-term lubricant meant to dislodge stuck parts (ie. screws, tools, etc). Apart from this product being able to displace water and moisture, it is also a good degreaser. Spraying WD40 on bearings will actually dissolve or remove whatever lubrication it has. It might work for a while, but once the very thin film of WD40 dries up, the bearing will end up in a worse condition than before.
    Oh I'll take note of that. Thanks for the info.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I also think it's one of the bearings. Pulleys to check would be the idler pulley, alternator, water pump, and power steering pump (if not EPS).

When the A/C compressor runs, does the noise increase, decrease/disappear, or stays the same?
    Sir oj, it only happens when all accessory including the AC are off. When AC and fan are on it doesn't squeak. When the engine or the alternator makes a charging sound, it doesn't squeak.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    Sir oj, it only happens when all accessory including the AC are off. When AC and fan are on it doesn't squeak. When the engine or the alternator makes a charging sound, it doesn't squeak.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    sign ng maluwag na serpentine belt.

did you have it checked sa casa?

Pwede mo rin papalitan na yung belt nyan if 3 makita nila na may tama yung groves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    sign ng maluwag na serpentine belt.

did you have it checked sa casa?

Pwede mo rin papalitan na yung belt nyan if 3 makita nila na may tama yung groves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pinacheck ko sa motech. hindi naman daw maluwag ung belt pero they didnt able to diagnose the issue kc that time wala ung noise. hindi ko pa alam na dapat patayin yung AC at fan para mag duplicate yung noise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12