New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 107
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    178
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by jameslum View Post
    I have a 2010 Suzuki Celerio with more the 55,000kms on it. The front end is vibrating badly so i took it to the shop. The shopguy told me that my front wheel bearings needs to be changed and i looked up in google theres 2 dufferent sets of bearings. Can anybody help me?

    Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk
    KOYO brand

    Front DAC3562W-10CS51
    Rear DAC2552W-13CS25

    If vibrating badly, check mo muna engine mounts. 3 yun.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    #72
    Thank you so much kris_13

    Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #73
    Hi, quick question. The control levers should be illuminated when it's dark, right? I think I pulled/pressed something because the labels on the control levers do not light up anymore. Can't find the answers in the manual either

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    28
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourcar View Post
    Hi, quick question. The control levers should be illuminated when it's dark, right? I think I pulled/pressed something because the labels on the control levers do not light up anymore. Can't find the answers in the manual either

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Try mo pihitin yung pang reset ng fuel efficiency computer on the right of the gauges. Pang adjust yun ng brightness ng illumination.

    Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by cesarborja View Post
    Try mo pihitin yung pang reset ng fuel efficiency computer on the right of the gauges. Pang adjust yun ng brightness ng illumination.

    Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk
    Hmm it didn't work. It only increased the brightness of the instrument panel

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    72
    #76
    Mag-8 years old na celerio namin, 110,000kms

    In my opinion, the real weakness of the Gen1 celerio is the AC system and the Engine support. Ako mismo nawalan na ng lamig sa aircon at nagpalit na ng AUX fan.

    Other than that the engine is very reliable, no engine related troubles.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    178
    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    Mag-8 years old na celerio namin, 110,000kms

    In my opinion, the real weakness of the Gen1 celerio is the AC system and the Engine support. Ako mismo nawalan na ng lamig sa aircon at nagpalit na ng AUX fan.

    Other than that the engine is very reliable, no engine related troubles.
    Bumigay rin Rad fan ko. Yung motor lang pinalitan ko worth 2500. DIY lang, di mo mahuhugot ang fan assy dapat bunutin din yung coolant hose kaya sabay palit coolant na rin.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    28
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    Mag-8 years old na celerio namin, 110,000kms

    In my opinion, the real weakness of the Gen1 celerio is the AC system and the Engine support. Ako mismo nawalan na ng lamig sa aircon at nagpalit na ng AUX fan.

    Other than that the engine is very reliable, no engine related troubles.
    110k kms. - That's awesome.

    Sa tingin ko ang isang key din sa reliability is yung simplicity. Basic lang yung engine - wala ngang VVT even and yet matipid pa rin.

    Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    72
    #79
    Yes, no turbo? No egr? No problems! Suzuki CELERIO Problems

    Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5
    #80
    Suzuki Newbie (April 2018 CVT) Nag re reset yung infotainment system. Dinala k s casa for regular PMS. May dinala din daw dun na Ertiga na same problem. Papalitan daw head, since under warranty naman, libre daw.

    Sent from my SM-J400G using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO Problems