New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    May common issue ba ang 2012 - 2014 AT Celerio?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    hindi ba sobrang taas ng 36 and 39psi? hindi ba mag-suffer suspension natin since sobrang lubak dito satin?
    Province or city?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Celerio nmin 2yrs palang cra n aircon nawala agad lamig. 3wiks n s shop ng suzuki dpa din mgawa wla daw ung parts

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorolotch View Post
    Celerio nmin 2yrs palang cra n aircon nawala agad lamig. 3wiks n s shop ng suzuki dpa din mgawa wla daw ung parts

if i had to wait that long, i might be tempted to bring the car to banawe.

errr...
    ano pong piyeza ang hinihintay?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Hahaha. My new car is 6 months old. 1 month na sa casa for aircon repair

Di ka nagiisa

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Sakin 3 mos, so far wala pa naman problema. Nabobother lang ako sa parang kalampag pag sumasakay. Haha I guess normal siya at that price range of car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    in the celerio fb page, there have been some complaints of a premature aircon failure. I just dont know the percentage of the premature failure compared to the total number of cars sold. Usually it happens on the 2nd or 3rd year and the usual culprit is the evaporator na meron nang leak, which needs to be replaced. If you deligently have it serviced in the casa and it is less than 3 years, its under warranttee but if not then it will set you back about PHP10,000. Iyong company service Celerio namin is going 6 months, so far everything is okay.

Another reported failure which I think is very common among cars nowadays is the electric cooling fan. Nagiistuck-up. A simple tap of the fan motor usually solves the problem temporarily but again that is a sign that it needs to be replaced. My friends celerio has this problem, My brothers vios has this problem and my cousins HRV also has this problem. all of them are less than 3 years onld and has not run more than 60,000 kms. Again I dont know the percentage of this failure compared to the total number of cars sold.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Same. After two years nagsisilabasan na yung mga problema ng Suzuki Celerio

9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Ganyan din yung sakin. May sound everytime nagbebreak. Pina-check ko, Okay pa naman yung break pads.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019

baka sa filter lang

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO Problems