New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tolitz_22 View Post
    1st prob. ko ay ang back door lift back ayaw n mag-hold.

2nd when running high speed rubber burning smell inside the car kahit 75k ang run distance ng car ko.

Now, ayaw mag-shift ng manual shifter ko pag running engine, pero pag off-engine mai-shift ko nman. PLS. HELP
    Still under warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yespo.
    if the car is still under warranty, bring it to the casa. all these issues are covered by warranty.
    well... maybe not the burning rubber issue, depending on the cause.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Kwento sakin sa service that the evaporator part of the Celerio will be replaced if it's still under warranty.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Kwento sakin sa service that the evaporator part of the Celerio will be replaced if it's still under warranty.

anything can be replaced, if it is still under warranty.
    be aware po, that not all the car is under the same warranty.
    aircon. battery. radio. tires and other wear and tear items. these may not be covered by the standard car warranty.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 6th, 2018 at 11:31 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Anyone encountering a slight drop in RPM (resulting in a judder) when slowing down to a halt?

Started noticing it recently on my two year old MT. Seems to happen only for a brief period after starting the engine.

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by tolitz_22 View Post
    1st prob. ko ay ang back door lift back ayaw n mag-hold.

2nd when running high speed rubber burning smell inside the car kahit 75k ang run distance ng car ko.

Now, ayaw mag-shift ng manual shifter ko pag running engine, pero pag off-engine mai-shift ko nman. PLS. HELP
    *shifting: Are you unable to shift while the car is STOPPED with the engine running? How do you get it to move?

The manual says all gears are forward synchronized. If you're having difficulty shifting while moving, have you attempted rev matching?

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    I have a 2010 Suzuki Celerio with more the 55,000kms on it. The front end is vibrating badly so i took it to the shop. The shopguy told me that my front wheel bearings needs to be changed and i looked up in google theres 2 dufferent sets of bearings. Can anybody help me?

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jameslum View Post
    My front wheel bearings needs to be changed and i looked up in google theres 2 dufferent sets of bearings. Can anybody help me?

How will one be of help if you dont properly identify your chariot and not givi g as much detail of your car's history? Please give as much detail that you can more than what you can give personal information about yourself on facebook

9. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    How will one be of help if you dont properly identify your chariot and not givi g as much detail of your car's history? Please give as much detail that you can more than what you can give personal information about yourself on facebook
    Oh so sorry. Im new here. Ill try to edit it. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jameslum View Post
    I have a 2010 Suzuki Celerio with more the 55,000kms on it. The front end is vibrating badly so i took it to the shop. The shopguy told me that my front wheel bearings needs to be changed and i looked up in google theres 2 dufferent sets of bearings. Can anybody help me?

the knowledgeable store guys should be able to give you the right one, with a little question-and-answer with you. many times, puede namang i-exchange yung nabili. just don't install it yet or tear it from the packaging.
    googleing sometimes gets one more confused, because of some models' differences in different markets.
    some folks say there's an ID number on the bearing... but this is visualized only after it is taken out of the car.
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 1st, 2018 at 12:57 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO Problems