New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpie View Post
    Guys, tanong ko lng what could be cause of the weird sound dati kase parang naka silencer yung makina pag start (Celerio CVT) just recently medyo may noise na.

Pag nasa loob ka nang sasakyan and driving everything seems okay including sound, pero pag naka idle not the usual.

Just had a long drive 400+ km (the car just had it's PMs) before taking the long driver
    Then drive the car thru a flood... di nman ganon ka lalim less than a foot

Any ideas?
    Sa tingin ko may nabasa na bearing sa makina while you drove it sa baha.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Hi! I'm planning to get a Celerio CVT before the year ends. I have around 20k disposable income every month. Kaya ko kaya all the expenses?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourcar View Post
    Hi! I'm planning to get a Celerio CVT before the year ends. I have around 20k disposable income every month. Kaya ko kaya all the expenses?

suggested downpayment 50%

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    suggested downpayment 50%

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Ah sadly I haven't saved enough for a 50% dp. I really want to get one this year na sana because of my dog but I guess I have to sit down and re-evaluate

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuiyber22 View Post
    Hello po Newbie po ako dito ask ko lng po anu po yung small button below sa gear shifter po Celerio CVT yung may S po na button? para po saan yun? and ask ko din po sa mga Celerio owners kung ok naman po Celerio CVT planning to buy po kasi and decided na ako na Celerio kukunin ko
    S stand for "Sport Mode" will rev up much faster. Okay na okay yung celerio CVT compared to a 4spd AT. No jerkiness during shifting. Although you'll feel a slight pull of the belts during deceleration but it's really minor.

It has a backing sensor, there's a reminder alarm/sound when hand brakes are not totally put down, car won't lock remotely when a door is open including the hatch door. Lights on the shifter label and on the power window auto. very subtle very much appreciated.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Which color best suits the Celerio? I wanted the Cerulean color way at first but I had seen it in person and it looked kinda tacky.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Ah sadly I haven't saved enough for a 50% dp. I really want to get one this year na sana because of my dog but I guess I have to sit down and re-evaluate

Paid the reservation fee na kasi I'm a stubborn little woman. Goodluck to me!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005

20k disposable? How much is the monthly for the loan? Assuming 10k monthly and at today's prices, be prepared to spend 5k for gas. The remaininh 5k for parking.

How will you eat? Where will you sleep? PMS is not included in the computation. With this income, be prepared to part ways with your celerio in about a year's time unless your income increases dramatically

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Disposable means I've factored in my expenses for such necessities. Thanks for the concern!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009

How much yung monthly payments and for how long? Ano yung usual trip mo (KM wise)? Some stuff to take note of:

Car Registration - About 2-5k yearly. Tataas pa raw under some draft LTO proposal. TPL adds maybe 1k
    Comprehensive Car Insurance - Anywhere from 10-15k yearly I'm guessing. Not necessary after your car is paid off pero nice to have when you need it.
    Gas - Can only compute when know how far you travel
    Parking - You can figure this one out din
    Maintenance - Anywhere between 3-7k every 6 months or 10000KM, whichever is first. Can be higher depending on your casa
    Tires - 10-15k per set, needed every 5 years on average
    After warranty: All other wear and tear repairs to the car

Give us a little more info on yung payments and finances mo and we can factor these all in
    Last edited by mda; October 16th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast