New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    How about toyota shaw? dyan ako nagpapa service ngayon so far ok pa naman sakin, ayoko na tuloy iwan car ko more than a day
    Toyota Shaw doesn't do all repair jobs anymore.

They do not have body repair section.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    nakakatakot naman yung casa dyan. anyway kakakuha lang namen ng jimny. saan bang casa ok ito ipaservice?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i believe this can also be linked thru the issues with Rapide. Suzuki Shaw blvd is also owned by the same Rapide owner/s. Thus same issue will arise. tsk!

Try to check the Rapide thread here in the 'Goon's Squad' area...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi Guys, good news. Suzuki Shaw has a new Team of Professional Service people to attend to your cars. Team Celerio Philippines is in partner with Suzuki Shaw for service related concerns.

Yung mga oldies na palpak ang trabaho natanggal na. My observation was that they performed highly well and outright they will give you real time diagnosis and resolution.

Another good advantage of being a TCP member, our members only pay Php 600 to 1500 for every PMS and these are complete standard procedures. Just buy your own oil outside and pay only for the OEM oil filter.

Our members and friends who are owners of suzuki vehicles and other cars can attest to the fine improvement of their service. Plus magaling yung service manager nila ngayon, very accomodating. What I like about him was that hindi na sya paligoyligoy, he will tell you what needs to be done and no bullcrap diagnosis.

Regards.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart_TCP View Post
    Hi Guys, good news. Suzuki Shaw has a new Team of Professional Service people to attend to your cars. Team Celerio Philippines is in partner with Suzuki Shaw for service related concerns.

Yung mga oldies na palpak ang trabaho natanggal na. My observation was that they performed highly well and outright they will give you real time diagnosis and resolution.

Another good advantage of being a TCP member, our members only pay Php 600 to 1500 for every PMS and these are complete standard procedures. Just buy your own oil outside and pay only for the OEM oil filter.

Our members and friends who are owners of suzuki vehicles and other cars can attest to the fine improvement of their service. Plus magaling yung service manager nila ngayon, very accomodating. What I like about him was that hindi na sya paligoyligoy, he will tell you what needs to be done and no bullcrap diagnosis.

Regards.
    +1 on this. i'm alto owner done at my 5k pms at suzuki shaw, i bring my own oil and oil filter,, damage is only P445 for handling+misc fee. ty sir kiko.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fordgo6 View Post
    +1 on this. i'm alto owner done at my 5k pms at suzuki shaw, i bring my own oil and oil filter,, damage is only P445 for handling+misc fee. ty sir kiko.

Do they allow all owners to bring their own oil regardless of the unit? I had my recent PMS at Suzuki Erod and asked if I can bring my own oil they said they don't allow that. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Panget sa E.rod at Manila Bay Suzuki.. hahaha!

Best is the Suzuki Shaw.. under new management na un!!

Mas Ok dun pwede magdala ng sariling oil at mas mura!

sana makatulong to!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Lets hope na magtuloy-tuloy na ang good service ng shaw..... sana bantayan ng new management na hindi ulit mangyari ang mga past na palpak na gawain nila

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Suzuki Shaw still sucks! actually lahat ng nasa Shaw na casa. itong si munezrj2001 since Team Celerio kaya sobrang magpa-puri sa Suzuki Shaw dahil sponsor nila ito.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    Suzuki Shaw still sucks! actually lahat ng nasa Shaw na casa. itong si munezrj2001 since Team Celerio kaya sobrang magpa-puri sa Suzuki Shaw dahil sponsor nila ito.
    sus ben_david19 hindi porket sponsor kami ng suzuki shaw e magiging pabor ang comment ko sa kanila.. may sarili akong pananaw sa mga bagay bagay..
    at base sa mga nagagawa ng new management ng shaw ay maayos.. yun lang din naman ang sinasabi ko ngayon.. kaya nga sila nagpalit ng management eh.. kasi bulok yung mga dati..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast