New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I requested for a quotation for clutch disc, pressure plate & release bearing for my celerio sa Suzuki Finlandia Branch in Makati.. Napakamahal ng quotation. More than P10,000 whereas I spent only a total of about P4100 for my nissan for those same parts. Any suggestions where I can buy same parts for a reasonable price in Makati or Pasay?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_roger View Post
    I requested for a quotation for clutch disc, pressure plate & release bearing for my celerio sa Suzuki Finlandia Branch in Makati.. Napakamahal ng quotation. More than P10,000 whereas I spent only a total of about P4100 for my nissan for those same parts. Any suggestions where I can buy same parts for a reasonable price in Makati or Pasay?
    Try mo sir sa Olympia.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_roger View Post
    From my experience with my Suzuki Ertiga, I noticed that most casas in the provinces have substandard technicians and they always have no parts, why do they have to take a long time stocking frequently replaceable parts? I think this is part of a scheme (scam) to force the owner to buy their expensive parts that don't last long! Suzuki is a good car brand in the wrong hands. NO wonder they were booted out of the US because of substandard services and parts. Reality check only. Salamat po.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Mga sirs! patulong po ako. naghahanap po ako ng rear left door panel ng suzuki ertiga 2017. 1 month to order po kasi sa szuki balintawak. salamat.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Olympia carries Swift parts, owner is very accommodating too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345