New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hats off once again to MBT and Carlocaraddict for that excellent review! I think writing about cars or any other topic is your gift. Makes me proud to me a part of this group. Good job!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    this would be an ideal family/school/vacation minivan..mura pa msyado, nice suzuki phil.!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    hmm...looks like one of those japanese domestic market and HK luxo-vans...it could look good with big rims and billet chrome grille!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Wow, this Suzuki APV is a great buy for a people-mover. Since the engine is underneath the driver's seat, will your eggs get cooked during long driving? Especially for dudes who wear only boxers under their slacks.

The overall design is definitely intended for the family man, not the bachelor type. If a chick you're dating sees you driving this Suzuki, she might suspect you are hiding something about you.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    Since the engine is underneath the driver's seat, will your eggs get cooked during long driving? Especially for dudes who wear only boxers under their slacks.
    Suzuki peeps told us that drivers wont have to worry about the engine heat under the driver's seat because of the double insulation installed beneath the driver and front passenger areas.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    Suzuki peeps told us that drivers wont have to worry about the engine heat under the driver's seat because of the double insulation installed beneath the driver and front passenger areas.
    Daym! Gotta buy those maong supporters!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sana dagdagan pa nila ng isang variant na may dual airbags, abs, ebd and maybe one with a 1.8l or 2.0l na engine. Tapos All leather interior na rin and bigger rims. I would definitely want to have one! haha... Ganda nga nito and para sakin bang for the buck to! :D ganda nanaman ng review niyo carlo and mbt. Sayang di ako nakasama

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice review from you guys. galing galing..nag iba tingin ko sa apv.. its really actually a good buy
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    congrats for the nice review! i cant wait to see u guys owning one of those...hehehe. i hope to hear the same reviews after a year. we use to have that as our company car in indonesia BEFORE.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    thank you very much

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Suzuki APV walkaround and short test drive report