New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you tell about the APV's safety features. I think my wife just bought one today. We first thought of buying the Jazz, then the Ford promo persuaded us to look at the Lynx. Then the APV with all its family-oriented features took her fancy.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehehehe never let a woman decide what car to buy,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pala sya sliding doors. for a family van, dapat sliding doors para iwas accident kung magbubukas ng doors ang kids, hindi tatama sa katabing car yung doors.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pics are up hehe (at the first few posts). Enjoy!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    not bad for a van. Even if APV's power house churns out only 91hp, it sounds big. Suzuki people told us that buyers/drivers wont have to worry about engine heat because the seat has double insulators. Anyway, at first, you will be puzzled on where the engine is located. If you open the hood, you will see the jack, coolant and brake fluid servo right away. The APV in black and silver looks good. Sound system on the GLX variant is great.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wonder how much usable torque that 1.6L engine can give... Does it have VVT? But by just looking at the engine, it looks like a SOHC though.
    Last edited by pixelparadigm; May 28th, 2005 at 12:27 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seeing the pictures just now. its really not that bad. the looks of the interior are more upscale than i was expecting. now i really have to see it for myself.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Can you tell about the APV's safety features. I think my wife just bought one today. We first thought of buying the Jazz, then the Ford promo persuaded us to look at the Lynx. Then the APV with all its family-oriented features took her fancy.
    nandito ka na pala sa Phils.?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    no airbags, abs and ebd. basing it on the brochure, it has TECT body or Total Effective Control Technology body. Which means that the TECT body directs collision-impact energy away from its occupants..

has side impact beams

3 point seat belts for all passengers including 3rd row

ventilated disc-front
    drums-rear

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    also, regarding safety, the curb weight of the APV is 2915 lbs. (1325 kg.), and the maximum payload is 1375 lbs. (625 kg).

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Suzuki APV walkaround and short test drive report