New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    he also used adjustable type for the rear leaf.
    do u mean the rear absorber? or the leaf spring itself?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by udj76 View Post
    do u mean the rear absorber? or the leaf spring itself?
    the ones connecting the leaf spring to the chassis. it has 2 holes for height adjustment... ;)

air suspension? where could i find that? cant read malay though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paano mag memeber sa clubAPV Indonesia?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    bakit hindi ko makita yung mga post na pics sa previous pages?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Paano mag memeber sa clubAPV Indonesia?
    actually di ako member dun. i got a friend sa multiply who did the translation for me...sir try to look for apv club indonesia sa multiply. =)

mercury:
    try to refresh the page baka yun lang ang prob

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    actually di ako member dun. i got a friend sa multiply who did the translation for me...sir try to look for apv club indonesia sa multiply. =)

mercury:
    try to refresh the page baka yun lang ang prob
    It won't work with both IE 6.01 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.19 (the latest for v2 !!!). When logged in: not even show what the attached pics are.
    But when logout: YES it displayed the attached pics list, but ofcourse no picture.

Error in tsikot web scripting perhaps, nothing showed when logged in (not even a list of picture names, really weird! )

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    It won't work with both IE 6.01 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.19 (the latest for v2 !!!). When logged in: not even show what the attached pics are.
    But when logout: YES it displayed the attached pics list, but ofcourse no picture.

Error in tsikot web scripting perhaps, nothing showed when logged in (not even a list of picture names, really weird! )
    yes sir, when your not logged in.. you can see the threads saying that there is a picture files attached but you need to log in, but once you logged in there are no picture files attached on the messages that was supposed to have pic files attached

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    the ones connecting the leaf spring to the chassis. it has 2 holes for height adjustment... ;)

air suspension? where could i find that? cant read malay though.
    u can try this
    www.stengelbros.com/
    www.accessconnect.com/air_lift.htm

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Anybody know of any performance mods for the first-gen APV? It's a versatile hauler and city car, bit since I got my new lancer, I'm noticing it's really sluggish. I'd like some more oomph in city and long distance driving.

Any intake/chip/exhaust mods?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    when: march 21
    time: for CSP NCR - after lunch, we will leave exactly at 2.30pm!
    place of meet: petron gasvilla...not sure kung san part tayo magkikita dun pero dun tayo sa tapat ng convenience store ng petron
    place of route: NLEX northbound then exit to Sta. Rita.
    important: lahat na may SUN cell na line pakidala. this will be our "walkie-talkie" for the funrun to kevz309's
    place.

my numbers: 09234721420 (sun) and 0915-9802730 (globe)...text text nalang bros.

btw there is a problem with the pics. possibly they were deleted. favor bro ranma, could you kindly send me the pics of the apv? i'm planning to copy my apv from those pics you've posted.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
SUZUKI APV - mod. pics.