New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Another one, nearly road scraper...
    This guy even cuts APV's rear chassis (right above the rubber stopper at rear axle), to make room for suspension travel since it's extremely lowered.

Yes, it's Mercedes Benz's wheel: Lorinser 18-inch (maybe model RS-1, not sure)
    Mod the PCD too, since Merc uses 112mm x 5 bolts

APV's standard PCD: 114.3mm x 5 bolts (Japanese cars use this standard for 5-bolt).

Glass windows rails are also modded & replaced the glass with custom window glass. Plus add curtains to make it more elegant in interior, like Toyota Alphard's interior curtain.

Look at the tailpipe (muffler)...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Nice thread RANMA! I hope that with these pictures here I could finally convince my wife who until now wants to get the Jazz instead of this suzuki APV. Could someone here please help me convince her that the APV is a good choice. She doesn't want it because its ugly according to her but I tried telling her that we could dress the APV and make it look more beautiful than the Jazz. Will anybody agree??!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mulder View Post
    Nice thread RANMA! I hope that with these pictures here I could finally convince my wife who until now wants to get the Jazz instead of this suzuki APV. Could someone here please help me convince her that the APV is a good choice. She doesn't want it because its ugly according to her but I tried telling her that we could dress the APV and make it look more beautiful than the Jazz. Will anybody agree??!!
    I definitely agree!! Especially after seeing the pics that Ranma posted! hehehe!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hmm...
    Honda Jazz (or Fit - in Japan) is a small MPV I might say.
    If ones don't have kid(s) then it's fine.
    If ones already have kid(s) with their "pit-stop tools*" then it would be problem
    *pampers, milk bottle, baby carrying, etc.

You might need to add any bodykits to the APV if necessary, like these (hope it's available in Phils):
    http://www.suzuki.co.id/cars_product_apv.swf (click Accessories)

I suggest adding Front Under Spoiler and Side Under Spoiler for touring look (I don't like the Rear Under Spoiler & Rear Upper Spoiler, it just not proper enough to APV's body style.)
    Or maybe just add Front Bumper Guard & nothing else, then go lower in suspension - around 3 to 4cm lowering.
    Also Chrome Grille (not Full Chrome Grille), depend on your preferences.
    All these are Suzuki Genuine Accessories parts from Suzuki.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I have an Jazz 1.3 and a newly acquired APV!

All I can tell is that I am so happy with both.

Jazz - excellent if not best fuel efficient car around. Roomy and perky engine. Can fit 2 adults and 2 kids but best for city driving (office). Consumes about 15km/l. Super tipid talaga! You drive it like a bump car (of course don't try to bump it anywhere!)

APV - not fuel efficient. In fact it consumes an average of 7.5km/l. But is is one damn hot looking compact van even in stock form! It has a towering view from the inside! I am so happy with my APV and my kids can't stop playing inside! Best for you and your family!

If you need a vehicle to drive you and your wife to office everyday, then get the jazz. But if you have kids and travel sometimes then look no further coz this is the van for you!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    Hmm...
    Honda Jazz (or Fit - in Japan) is a small MPV I might say.
    If ones don't have kid(s) then it's fine.
    If ones already have kid(s) with their "pit-stop tools*" then it would be problem
    *pampers, milk bottle, baby carrying, etc.

You might need to add any bodykits to the APV if necessary, like these (hope it's available in Phils):
    http://www.suzuki.co.id/cars_product_apv.swf (click Accessories)

I suggest adding Front Under Spoiler and Side Under Spoiler for touring look (I don't like the Rear Under Spoiler & Rear Upper Spoiler, it just not proper enough to APV's body style.)
    Or maybe just add Front Bumper Guard & nothing else, then go lower in suspension - around 3 to 4cm lowering.
    Also Chrome Grille (not Full Chrome Grille), depend on your preferences.
    All these are Suzuki Genuine Accessories parts from Suzuki.

Ty for this website.
    I saw the same in a catalogue shown to me at a Suzuki dealer here in Manila (Kalookan) and all mod parts are available to order. It will take 3-5 days for an item.

I am actually waiting for some items to come next week (it cam as free bonus items (dealer option only) when I purchased the APV so I am quite excited with these add ons.

Btw, planning on buying the side body mouldings/door guard protector. Php8300. I am just not to sure if this will look nice when add on. What are your thought on this?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Ty for this website.
    I saw the same in a catalogue shown to me at a Suzuki dealer here in Manila (Kalookan) and all mod parts are available to order. It will take 3-5 days for an item.

I am actually waiting for some items to come next week (it cam as free bonus items (dealer option only) when I purchased the APV so I am quite excited with these add ons.

Btw, planning on buying the side body mouldings/door guard protector. Php8300. I am just not to sure if this will look nice when add on. What are your thought on this?
    What unit did you get? What are the freebies that your dealer gave you? My dealer gave me less 25k, free 3years LTO, 5k gas card, tint, matting, seatcover, and a rain gutter. Im getting the APV M/T.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    What unit did you get? What are the freebies that your dealer gave you? My dealer gave me less 25k, free 3years LTO, 5k gas card, tint, matting, seatcover, and a rain gutter. Im getting the APV M/T.
    You may find the details of my APV at this link:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32517

Let's form an APV club soon!
    Last edited by thebat; December 3rd, 2006 at 11:44 PM. Reason: mispelling

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Actually Im the one using it going to and from the office. We have i child right now. I just loved the space when I saw it kaya gusto ko talaga. Right now kasi Im using a mazda powervan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post

Try calling PilHino for a quotation on this. If I remember correcly, they're seeling it for 7.5K (plus 10% discount since a friend works there = 6.75K).

I actually ordered one and was about to have it installed kaso hindi ka-body color (I have a brown APV) so i decided to go with the window visors instead. Since itim yung unit mo, I think babagay sya sa yo and would encourage you to get one.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
SUZUKI APV - mod. pics.