New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Does anyone know if you can fit those small round fog lights like the APV-X onto an APV without them. I haven't been able to find anything like them. It looks like they are moulded into the bumper...any suggetions?
    It should be available, at least in Indonesia market it is available. Suzuki original parts one, not 3rd party.

The kit consist of, if I'm not mistaken:
    - the foglamp set
    - circular saw tool
    - small parts like mounting kit & screw.
    - dunno about cables

Long time ago there's some guys in the club upgraded their APV, and they told me about this.

The kit name should be fog lamp kit (specify for APV, original one).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thanks Ranma I found out you can order it through suzuki Indonesia and I am dealing with suzuki Australia to try to get them to order and fit them before I by the van...they are being quite difficult and reluctant to order parts which I find strange since Indonesia is so close.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    IMO, it looks better
    without the foglamps
    and chrome trimmings.

but it's just me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Thanks Ranma I found out you can order it through suzuki Indonesia and I am dealing with suzuki Australia to try to get them to order and fit them before I by the van...they are being quite difficult and reluctant to order parts which I find strange since Indonesia is so close.
    ic
    Maybe your order is treated like a customized one (or should I say 'factory pimped'), different than their standard offering ones. So that's why they seems a bit hesitate.

Anyway, good luck Norm.
    And don't forget to post the photo of your APV in this thread.

Next call should be...
    18-inch alloy wheel set with 225/40R18 tyres I assume .
    (should be the only apv unit like that in the whole Australia!)

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi guys..
    i just noticed that the B164PV (black apv with 20" rims) installed a sunroof. Can anyone advice me on it.

- The process of installing?
    - The sunroof is from what car?
    - Pros and Cons of installing the sunroof?
    - Since the original apv comes with a 2nd blower for the rear passenger, is there any problem of installing it (sunroof)

Thanks in advance.

APV rocks!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    saw this sa apvclub of indonesia.
    looks photoshopped pero it looks
    nice and realistic.

any idea how much it would cost
    if you would actually go for this?
    of course, you'll also have to change
    your engine. i don't think the stock
    engine will have enough power to
    pull this monster. hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FYI, Speedlab has upgraded a Suzuki APV with a turbocharger. In a de-tuned state, it still got more than 140 whp on the dyno.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wow!
    bolt on lang ba bro?

i wonder how much
    it would cost?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    waw supervan :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    Yes it is, it's a working muffler :-)
    I heard that he also installed a turbo last time. b16 4pv is actually an everyday car that's also function as a show car. Already won several award in any car show in Jakarta.

Inside?
    All interior is coloured light-orange, and 'loaded' too. Check the photos :-)

Note:
    he used 19"x8J Venerdi Herreborani wheels set before that, with normal muffler.
    Source page:
    http://www.otomotif-online.com/art_c...501&artid=3402
    Hi Ranma, i like your interior mods especially ur entertainment system. may i know how much it cost u for this. the flipdown LCD monitor + the small one at ur front. im planning to install d same thing what you've done and its more peferrable for me to have a simultaneous viewing from the front monitor which has all the control system like the dvd upto the flipdown LCD monitor for the back seat passenger.

i will highly appreciate it if you can give me some details for these items. can you tell me the product name of the aformentioned item.

thanks and regards
    peter

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
SUZUKI APV - mod. pics.