New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 267 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2666
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry for the OT, sa Swift yung quotation ko sa taas. Just making a point for potential car buyers to do their homework first before deciding. Car buying, like home buying is an important financial decision. Wag padalos dalos.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Sorry for the OT, sa Swift yung quotation ko sa taas. Just making a point for potential car buyers to do their homework first before deciding. Car buying, like home buying is an important financial decision. Wag padalos dalos.

NICE SIR MACKY SWIFT NA PALA!!!na alis na sa list ang dzire at mirage?? hihihihihih OT din....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thanks jyg and Macky. Na-inspire ako na humingi pa ng discount. And I'm probably going to get insurance somewhere else.

Since I'm not availing the free insurance, I'm going to try to get all the freebies or ask them to deduct the quoted insurance (22,500) sa cash price.

Also. kaya lang naman hindi ako interested sa seat cover at tint, gusto ko kasi ako na magpapagawa nito. Lalo na yung seat cover, two-tone gusto ko (na leatherette)

Yung 610k pala na GA dual a/c ay 603k naman sa ibang branch. Hindi pala standard ang prices. At hindi rin lahat ng casa ay nag-o-offer ng dual a/c.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi APV'ers I'm experiencing AT failure, O/D keeps on blinking happens when i came from high gear (somewhat fails to downshift during deceleration). Prior to the failure some 7k kms ago, I changed ATF(initial flush) and planning to change A/T filter after doing 10k kms. My initial guess is some crap got dislodged and fouled the solenoids sensers that's making the gear stucked to 3rd gear.

Right now i have no time dropping the pan so im guessing if the scanguage could help me read specific error. Already installed additional grounding at the AT housing (cleaned surface with die grinder) hoping it was only grounding problem, and my next plan is to dismount and clean sensors/connectors.

Anyone experienced and solved similar prob? Appreciate any feedback to make my troubleshooting easier.

If I cant make the scanguage work, my last resort is to drop by the stealership.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Hi APV'ers I'm experiencing AT failure, O/D keeps on blinking happens when i came from high gear (somewhat fails to downshift during deceleration). Prior to the failure some 7k kms ago, I changed ATF(initial flush) and planning to change A/T filter after doing 10k kms. My initial guess is some crap got dislodged and fouled the solenoids sensers that's making the gear stucked to 3rd gear.

Right now i have no time dropping the pan so im guessing if the scanguage could help me read specific error. Already installed additional grounding at the AT housing (cleaned surface with die grinder) hoping it was only grounding problem, and my next plan is to dismount and clean sensors/connectors.

Anyone experienced and solved similar prob? Appreciate any feedback to make my troubleshooting easier.

If I cant make the scanguage work, my last resort is to drop by the stealership.
    try posting the question here
    Club Suzuki Philippines - Index

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^
    Ok na ito. Dropped the pan over the weekend, changed filter and flushing.

Tama hinala ko nabara ng dumi, though under observation pa.

I'L do the writeup next time.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^

good thing naayos, auto din kasi tranny ng amin and pagkakaalam ko bihira bumigay ang ga ito and it would cost a lot just to get it fix

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I'll be picking up the new GA this week or next :D

Any tips regarding what to inspect before finally closing the deal and driving away with the unit?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^

you da man!!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    hello newbie here. i actually settled for a suzuki apv ga mt 2013 model kasi ito lang ang swak sa budget ko.

I'd be happy to get suggestions from you guys and gals. san po ba mas makakamura magpalagay ng rear aircon for the 2nd row? kasi po duon uupo ang mga chikiting namin. anu po ba ung ibig sabihin ng turning radius at FC? medyo big word kaya di ko po maintindihan hehehe.

also ilang years po ba bago kumatok ang makina ng apv?

salamat po sa mga apv owners na magrereply.

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]