New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    maybe ur story is true and maybe that's a lie...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    matagal na nasagot ito ulitin ko lang. suzuki and the insurance anti fraud investigated this, their finding was that the automatic transmission was set on the reverse instead of the drive mode and the wife who was driving admitted to her mistake and even replied na natakot siya sa asawa niya kaya yun ang ginawang story.

in old type automatic walang nakalagay sa dashboard kung naka drive or reverse or park pero sa apv automatic meron indicator light kaya dapat kung di ka sanay sa automatic always check your dash indicator light kung nasa drive ba or reverse mas hirap pa nga ako sa automatic na montero kasi masyadong dim yung lcd indicator but habit ko na tingnan yung dashboard but the good thing is pag nagrereverse ka sa montero may beep sound agad same with our fiesta automatic sa apv walang beep sound kasi... bakit kaya di nila nilagay? or sira lang ata yung beep sound ng nabili namin.
    Ganyan ba ang APV? Pag naka set sa R (Reserve) tatakbo pa rin? Majority of cars now in A/T hinde mag ignition ang car kapag naka R. Dapat ilalagay mo muna sa P para maka pag start. Same kung papatayin ang makina, hinde nya ilalabas ang susi kung naka R, dapat talaga naka P.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    My family got the APV GLX last April 16 but with 5-speed stick, but I used to have a 1973 M-Benz 280S (116 body) it has 4-speed slushbox, I owned for a year and I sold it due to crappy carburetor and unresponsive slushbox, I always stepped on the brakes and made sure the stick on "D" whenever I started the Benz because it won't start if I didn't step on the brakes and other than "D" and "N",also, it has a huge brake pedal and the ample distance bet. brake and gas pedal as a safety feat.

I heard that Toyota USA has loads of floor mats on the driver's side to keep the heat and noise down but it'll interfere with the gas pedal operation, so I inspect the APV myself and it has one layer of floor mat which is good.

Our APV has done about 1900 kms and yet to be PMS'd until next month, kasi bihira namin ginamit eh, dapat tinakbo yan araw-araw to rack up some miles but my big brother and planned to drive it far (in Bogo or Santander and back in Cebu City) about 300 kms. in total or, we'll consider (across-the-pond) going to Negros Island or Leyte.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hi all,

kindly take note that this issue has been closed. it has been admitted by the wife that she panicked.. put the gear in "REVERSE" and stepped on the gas.

you can read it in previous posts #80 by sir victor.

we can close this thread if possible. thank you.

but still, we all need to be safe and aware of all what is happening inside and around our vehicle most especially before and while in transit.

safe driving CSPers! and Tsikoteers!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    matagal na nasagot ito ulitin ko lang. suzuki and the insurance anti fraud investigated this, their finding was that the automatic transmission was set on the reverse instead of the drive mode and the wife who was driving admitted to her mistake and even replied na natakot siya sa asawa niya kaya yun ang ginawang story.

in old type automatic walang nakalagay sa dashboard kung naka drive or reverse or park pero sa apv automatic meron indicator light kaya dapat kung di ka sanay sa automatic always check your dash indicator light kung nasa drive ba or reverse mas hirap pa nga ako sa automatic na montero kasi masyadong dim yung lcd indicator but habit ko na tingnan yung dashboard but the good thing is pag nagrereverse ka sa montero may beep sound agad same with our fiesta automatic sa apv walang beep sound kasi... bakit kaya di nila nilagay? or sira lang ata yung beep sound ng nabili namin.
    Parang ang labo ng kwento na ito. Lalong ayoko na ng ganitong sasakyan kung kayang mag start ng wala sa P yung lever.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hay nako, hirap ba kayong umitindi ha ang sabi ng asawa after she started the car she put the lever on R(REVERSE) INSTEAD OF D(DRIVE)

nagimbento ho kayo ng facts na nagstart ang auto in drive mode, wala pong sasakyan na automatic transmission ang magstasart ng di nakalagay sa p(park)

uulitin ko yung babae stinart yung auto then INSTEAD NA ILAGAY SA DRIVE NILAGAY SA REVERSE!

and do a little research di nagkaroon ng problema ang suzuki sa tranny nila kahit kailan unlike toyota and honda ang worst na naging problem ng suzuki kaya nawala sa america ay dahil sa lumang 4x4 nila na mataas ang tip over rate(the result was the escudo which became a wide seller) in which suzuki in 1988 sued the american quality manufacture co. for printing those result in which the latter quietly settled the suit last 2005

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    We are selling our TWO YEAR OLD 09 MIDNIGHT BLUE SUZUKI APV A/T CASA-MAINTANED 16569MILEAGE...Great working condition! 09228521761 OR PM ME FOR INQUIRIES...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thahood View Post
    We are selling our TWO YEAR OLD 09 MIDNIGHT BLUE SUZUKI APV A/T CASA-MAINTANED 16569MILEAGE...Great working condition! 09228521761 OR PM ME FOR INQUIRIES...
    ayus sa plugging ah

di ba dapat sa buy and sell section ito?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dito pa sa thread na ito in-advertise.
    baka sabihin ng iba, may the same problem din yung apv nya.......

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hehehe ano ba talaga bibili ako ng apv?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Suzuki Apv Buyers.......beware!