New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    May mga car companies kasi that think that when their car becomes a taxi nededegrade sila so these companies remove the warranties or have you sign a waiver that you will not use their car as taxi before you can take their vehicle out of the dealership.
    This should be a challenge to the manufacturers... Para di na sila mag fund for motorsports since here they can really observe test real world non-stop abuse for the cars they are selling.

They should pay the taxi driver as well, dun sila mag research for weak points ng kotse.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    * karlo:

pre ganito na lang...pa boundary mo yang alto taxi mo tapos magtrabaho ka. then pag hatid sunduin mo na lang sa iyo yun driver :D o,di ba ok? try mo din yun sentra

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    This should be a challenge to the manufacturers... Para di na sila mag fund for motorsports since here they can really observe test real world non-stop abuse for the cars they are selling.

They should pay the taxi driver as well, dun sila mag research for weak points ng kotse.
    True. in fact when i talk to taxi drivers some of them tell me that car manufacturers don't want their cars to be used for taxis because they'll show their obvious weaknesses

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    these companies remove the warranties or have you sign a waiver that you will not use their car as taxi before you can take their vehicle out of the dealership. An example is the Honda Civic (havent seen any Honda civic taxis before), and the old Mazda Familia (although meron ng taxis nito, konti lang). Ewan ko lang kung Ford may ganito ring provisions.

Awts, nasa warranty card nga na dapat private use lang or else no warranty for u. No need to sign any waiver.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Should work well for us buyers!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sa Toyota ba ma-void yung warranty?
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Just an update.

I saw 2 Alto Taxis already. Color white Deluxe version ata since di black ang bumpers. I saw it in Ortigas while having an EB with the Strada boys and saw another sa Makati.

Subcompacts are getting popular already. Meron na rin Hyundai Getz.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    and picanto taxi.. saw one in makati too

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Very true!

Kaya I never believe those Motoring media testing cars on Race tracks. I mean who drives that fast anyway? (Maybe 1 in hundred?) And that smooth road of a racetrack is not the real thing that is out there.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Slightly off-topic, but not that off topic:

Does the LTO still require Taxis to be colored white? Kasi Ive been seeing many taxis na red, tapos dumadami na rin yung yellow and green color...

Kasi if not required, then maybe the Suzuki Alto Taxi would really be nice if we are able to give it a nice color to stand out... yung mga kulay pink siguro, hehehe

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Suzuki Alto as Taxi ??