New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ok. yun sakin sa alpine window ang leak. pag malakas lang naman ang ulan.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    under the dash, same with my friend. also the liftgate because of the chronic misalignment due to the spare tire. Solved it by making a one piece rear & keeping the spare inside. The dash has to be removed to look for the prob & I'm waiting for that perfect bright, cool day to do it ( been waiting for 8 months)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how abt mileage matipid ba?
    2wd ba ito o 4wd or convertible? would you consider this as an auv/suv for one who is on a tight budget?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as far as I know ang samurai ay lahat 4wd w/ low and high gear a very good 4x4 in small package....gustong gusto ko rin yan noong early 90's muntik nang bumili ang dad ko non, ang inayaw lang nya eh nakalabas daw yung hinges nang pintuan, parang di raw well designed yung external nya, but he knows the 4x4 capabilities nito...since dun sa mga engineers nya eh yung naka samurai lang ang nakakasunod sa kanila kapag me inspection sila sa mga remote places dyan sa Luzon, my dads service vehicle then was an LC, same nung kina Otep....very nice and agile vehicle I might say, I have driven it during my college days, kapag naiiwan ni erpats yung susi...hehehe tinatakas ko...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    my 96 leaks under the dash, same with my friend. The rear liftgate leaks because of chronic misalignment. Corrected this by making a one-piece rear & keeping the spare tire inside. The dash has to be removed to fix the leak, just waiting for the perfect bright cool day to do it (been waiting 10 mos.) The doors dont leak but soon as you open it after a rain, a deluge welcomes you as you go in. Now I dont wash my face anymre if i'm gonna use it

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    a sam is definitely not an SUV nor AUV. It's simply a very capable 4wd jeep thats cheap and easy to maintain. It may have some minuses but why are there so many bad Zuks & Samurai fanatics all over the place? Res ipsa loquitur

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by tricky
    a sam is definitely not an SUV nor AUV. It's simply a very capable 4wd jeep thats cheap and easy to maintain. It may have some minuses but why are there so many bad Zuks & Samurai fanatics all over the place? Res ipsa loquitur
    Don't remove your dash, yet. Check mo yun side na nag meet yun windshiled, dash and door. don't know how to describe it. may rubber dapat yun nakadikit sa door na nag block ng water where the three sides meet. HTH.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    thanks afrasay. Medyo bulok nga yung rubber. No need to wait for the perfect day...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung isang door lang water could sipped in and flow on both side. akala mo tuloy sa windshield nangagaling.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    kala ko sa sammy ko lang unique yung mga leaking during rains. it leaks badly under the dash and between the weather strips nd doors. does anybody knows where to buy good weathersrips for sammy? very weak din ang aircon nung sa akin. i really need to replace the impeller ng aircon also at since 1996 pa last na-replace. kulang lang sa funds at nagkakasabay-sabay ang labasan ng sakit ng sammy ko.

major complain ng mga pasahero ko ay lagi sila nauuntog sa ceiling pag pumapasok sa middle part.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Samurai owners:  What do you like best and despise about your Sammy?