New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have one as a service car at the office.

Pros:
    - Good interior space (at 6ft, i can still sit in the back, even on long trips).
    - A/C is more than adequate to cool the interior
    - Suspension seems to be durable. 56,000kms of office driver "i dont care for potholes, humps, and dips" use and i still dont feel anything wrong with the suspension (except for the misalignment).

Cons:
    - Guzzles gas (1.6L a/t) since the small engine needs to be revved hard to keep going at highway speeds.
    - Had some tranny or ignition problems (car lost power, couldnt even climb the driveway).

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    We have one as a service car at the office.

Pros:
    - Good interior space (at 6ft, i can still sit in the back, even on long trips).
    - A/C is more than adequate to cool the interior
    - Suspension seems to be durable. 56,000kms of office driver "i dont care for potholes, humps, and dips" use and i still dont feel anything wrong with the suspension (except for the misalignment).

Cons:
    - Guzzles gas (1.6L a/t) since the small engine needs to be revved hard to keep going at highway speeds.
    - Had some tranny or ignition problems (car lost power, couldnt even climb the driveway).

ano ginawa niyo yung nag lost power ang sasakyan?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    APV GLX version is around 810,00

it really depends sir on what are your preferences.
    Ang mahal pala dyan sa Manila. Dito sa Cebu, GLX with 5-speed manual tranny is 785,000. We pay thru banking 5 years to pay. Freebies 1K of gas, plantinum tints and mattings.

We got the APV last Monday, ganda i-drive but the steering is heavy as my former MB '73 280S.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by takernz32 View Post
    Ang mahal pala dyan sa Manila. Dito sa Cebu, GLX with 5-speed manual tranny is 785,000. We pay thru banking 5 years to pay. Freebies 1K of gas, plantinum tints and mattings.

We got the APV last Monday, ganda i-drive but the steering is heavy as my former MB '73 280S.
    the 810k sir is automatic.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    the 810k sir is automatic.
    Akala ko manual yun. Not only SGX models ang may automatic, I saw SGX model with 5-speed manual at the dealer where we got the APV but my brother doesn't like the SGX because of the captain seats, he wished that the SGX with conventional reclining 2nd row seats.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphyboy11 View Post
    ano ginawa niyo yung nag lost power ang sasakyan?
    There was a part replaced with its ignition system according to the driver. I cant tell if this was the real problem exactly; pag office car they just bring it to the shop and bahala na sila dun. I just remember that the car could not be used for more than a month because they had to order the part.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    sir yesterday AUGUST 07 2012.....BINAHA PO E.ROD LUMUBOG NANAMAN UNG CASA SAFE PA PO KAYA NGA UNIT DON KC NXT WEEK PA REALESE NAMIN??????PANO BA MALALAMAN KUNG UNG NA APEKTUHAN NG BAHA UNG APV? KAHIT UNG MABABANG BAHA LNG PO MAY WAY BA NA MALAMAN UN??? 2012 suzuki APV GLX m/t po pala kami

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    sir yesterday AUGUST 07 2012.....BINAHA PO E.ROD LUMUBOG NANAMAN UNG CASA SAFE PA PO KAYA NGA UNIT DON KC NXT WEEK PA REALESE NAMIN??????PANO BA MALALAMAN KUNG UNG NA APEKTUHAN NG BAHA UNG APV? KAHIT UNG MABABANG BAHA LNG PO MAY WAY BA NA MALAMAN UN??? 2012 suzuki APV GLX m/t po pala kami
    Binaha po kahapon E. Rod pero for sure nilipat sa parking building (multi storey po sila) so safe mga units. I'm not sure pero safe din yan

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    just cancel the order

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    sana hindi ka pa nag down payment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
question: APV