New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Safe naman units dyan coz they only use the first floor as display area. Yung storage ng units and servicing are at the upper floors na di naman inabot ng baha. Anyone who has their units serviced at E. Rod can attest to that. Also, given their experience with Ondoy, I'm sure they were better prepared for this one.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kumusta na unit ni jyg? na take home na ba?

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    yes sir.....ok naman po siya,,as my assessment ok na ok APV,sa umpisa lng sya mahina.nung break in period sobrang hina humatak konting inclined road you need to revvvvv as high as 5k RPM during full load yan pero ngayon ok na po sya 5++++k mileage..top speed I've done 175kph 6passenger stable parin walng body and engine shake...too fast for its height..

Happy driving everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

yes sir.....ok naman po siya,,as my assessment ok na ok APV,sa umpisa lng sya mahina.nung break in period sobrang hina humatak konting inclined road you need to revvvvv as high as 5k RPM during full load yan pero ngayon ok na po sya 5++++k mileage..top speed I've done 175kph 6passenger stable parin walng body and engine shake...too fast for its height..

Happy driving everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy driving everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy driving everyone.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post

Happy driving everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy driving everyone.

Happy driving everyone.
    Hi sir Jyg,
    How's your fuel consumption so far?
    did you get the manual GLX? or the Auto SGX?
    thanks po!

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    MT, pag puro short distance lang pinaka worst 4kms/l,for long distance trip around 13kms one way (oo long distance na yan hehe) around 9kms/l...Medyo malakas.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by takernz32 View Post
    Ang mahal pala dyan sa Manila. Dito sa Cebu, GLX with 5-speed manual tranny is 785,000. We pay thru banking 5 years to pay. Freebies 1K of gas, plantinum tints and mattings.

We got the APV last Monday, ganda i-drive but the steering is heavy as my former MB '73 280S.
    Hi everyone! Newbie here so please be gentle. Im planning to buy the apv ga because of the affordable price and bigger interior. My main concern is the steering. Would you recommend this car to a lady driver who has difficulty with parking and making tight turns? TIA

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    APV is very easy to drive parang laruan lang,easy to park din kase box na box plus makitid.the only cons is the fuel consumption.the GA variant has no standard rear AC pala kaya pag summer tas puno ung refrigerator body nya magiging feeling oven.pero just ad around 30k ata then you will have a second AC.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fayereyes View Post
    Hi everyone! Newbie here so please be gentle. Im planning to buy the apv ga because of the affordable price and bigger interior. My main concern is the steering. Would you recommend this car to a lady driver who has difficulty with parking and making tight turns? TIA
    i have an officemate who has the first generation apv AT. except for the fuel appetite (look upstairs for some quotes po), she likes it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Fayereyes If you are a cash buyer,I suggest to buy a used type 2 na lang meron sa olx 2014 model SGX automatic since misis mo naman gagamitin more comfortable compare sa bare GA.nasa 500k ung price nya.coil spring vs leaf spring is a big deal for me haha I guess sayo din?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
question: APV