New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hey Guys,

Im Planning to acquire a 2nd hand Vitara, early 2000 model or late 90's Model....

Ano po ba series ng Vitara ang mas comportable? I need to upgrade because I need it for my daily transport and delivery... although kasya naman ang delivery ko sa sedan car e, parang magastos magpalit ng mga parts...

1998 to 2002 less than 400K budget...

please give me feedback sa gas consumption and maintenance ng Vitara.... tnx.

Dongbadz

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dongbadz View Post
    Hey Guys,

Im Planning to acquire a 2nd hand Vitara, early 2000 model or late 90's Model....

Ano po ba series ng Vitara ang mas comportable? I need to upgrade because I need it for my daily transport and delivery... although kasya naman ang delivery ko sa sedan car e, parang magastos magpalit ng mga parts...

1998 to 2002 less than 400K budget...

please give me feedback sa gas consumption and maintenance ng Vitara.... tnx.

Dongbadz
    performance wise vitara are the best among any othe SUV out there in the market... you can check the price of G. VITARA 2.0, i think it less than 400thou

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    From what I've heard, mejo malakas yung Vitara and mejo stiff ang consumption. Reason behind this is that the Vitara is a Truck posing as a CUV! hehehehe!! Nice talaga Vitara pre! Search ka sa threads or get in touch with the peeps at the Vitara Club.

Please Advise Me>>>