New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; February 16th, 2016 at 09:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i have tried a few odb2 scanners and NONE worked on our Swift and Celerio. I have a few ELM327 (bluetooth, wifi and USB versions), Innova 3100e & Innova 3150 OBD2 scanners.. All those scanners worked on any other vehicle brands i tried except on Suzukis... Still had to go to the dealer to have them diagnose or reset the error using their Starscan. The CEL/MIL doesn't get cleared by just replacing the defective part like on other vehicles, for Suzuki, they have to clear/reflash it using their scanner so we don't have much choice when the CEL appears.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cyracus View Post
    i have tried a few odb2 scanners and NONE worked on our Swift and Celerio. I have a few ELM327 (bluetooth, wifi and USB versions), Innova 3100e & Innova 3150 OBD2 scanners.. All those scanners worked on any other vehicle brands i tried except on Suzukis... Still had to go to the dealer to have them diagnose or reset the error using their Starscan. The CEL/MIL doesn't get cleared by just replacing the defective part like on other vehicles, for Suzuki, they have to clear/reflash it using their scanner so we don't have much choice when the CEL appears.

Just to share galing Ertiga FB:

Napagana sa Ertiga yung OBD II using ELM327 Wifi ver1.5 and SZ Viewer app on Android

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Just to share galing Ertiga FB:

Napagana sa Ertiga yung OBD II using ELM327 Wifi ver1.5 and SZ Viewer app on Android

Hi,

This is to confirm ELM327 Bluetooth verision 1.5 and SZ Viewer app on Android is working. I was able make it work after pairing it with my Samsung J7.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Our resident expert Zix has a scan tool that can access the suzuki obd port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Our resident expert Zix has a scan tool that can access the suzuki obd port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pwede ba bro matanong mo si Zix kung ano ang gamit niya?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Pwede ba bro matanong mo si Zix kung ano ang gamit niya?
    highend multivehicle yun scanner nya

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Tried 2 different ELM327 OBDII bluetooth scanners on my 2015 Suzuki Swift. Both did not work. I tried the torque lite and SZ viewer android app. Getting an error message "Error detecting OBD-II protocol".

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Mga boss,

May idea kayo kung magkano yun usual rate kung magpa diagnostic scanner sa Suzuki mismo?

TIA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast