New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    The agent called me and said he has one more unit available, a grey GL MT which no one in the wait list want. If any of you are fine with this with manual transmission, you can jump the line and own this now He is from Suzuki QAve, Estong 0995-0988542. Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by monhwan View Post
    Hopefully by this week, the agent called me today!
    Synchronized yata sila ah, hahahaha! My agent also called me up last Tuesday (6/25) telling me there are a few units coming... however, I am still not included BUT my co-worker (he is #9 and I am #10) made it to the list for this batch. Called her up yesterday since I really wanted to "kilatis" the GLX in the metal but seems there was some kind of confusion, hindi pa daw dumating ang units and they are unsure if it was shipped to Manila (from JP) or from Manila (to Cebu).

My co-worker (Mr. #9) was so excited he thought he could already drive home his new Jimny this weekend... apparently not yet so.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    Synchronized yata sila ah, hahahaha! My agent also called me up last Tuesday (6/25) telling me there are a few units coming... however, I am still not included BUT my co-worker (he is #9 and I am #10) made it to the list for this batch. Called her up yesterday since I really wanted to "kilatis" the GLX in the metal but seems there was some kind of confusion, hindi pa daw dumating ang units and they are unsure if it was shipped to Manila (from JP) or from Manila (to Cebu).

My co-worker (Mr. #9) was so excited he thought he could already drive home his new Jimny this weekend... apparently not yet so.
    This brings back that familiar eternal wait.Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny....mod-shop ahead of the car to while it away.Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    What is the required oil for the new engine?
    Any fc readings?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Yes I got mine! But now, 3-4 weeks wait for the LTO reigstration I'm trying to post some pics here but an error message "tsikot page isn't working" comes up. I'll give a review when I get the chance.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yes I got mine! But now, 3-4 weeks wait for the LTO reigstration I'm trying to post some pics here but an error message "tsikot page isn't working" comes up. I'll give a review when I get the chance.
    Post pics thru Tapatalk app, sir! Grats on the Jimny!!!!Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny

7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Post pics thru Tapatalk app, sir! Grats on the Jimny!!!!Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny

Thanks! Oh so thats how it works Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny The spare tire cover to follow.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks! Oh so thats how it works Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny The spare tire cover to follow.

Spare tire cover? Unnecessary blingNext-Gen Suzuki Jimny Grats!!!Next-Gen Suzuki JimnyNext-Gen Suzuki JimnyNext-Gen Suzuki JimnyNext-Gen Suzuki Jimny

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014

Im drooling on these pics.
    Maybe after 3 yrs..

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Spare tire cover? Unnecessary blingNext-Gen Suzuki Jimny Grats!!!Next-Gen Suzuki JimnyNext-Gen Suzuki JimnyNext-Gen Suzuki JimnyNext-Gen Suzuki Jimny

Hindi pa raw nadeliver sa kanila, even the floor mats. Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny The gray unit nakasabay ko rin yung bumili kanina. For financing but maunahan siya ng cash buyers kaya nagcash din siya haha