New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Mga SA ba is ok sa cash payment or they still insist on financing for Jimny to tell you the usual “priority list”?

If your a cash buyer who get a unit recently, do they put you on the bottom of the list and what is the waiting time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Akky M View Post
    Mga SA ba is ok sa cash payment or they still insist on financing for Jimny to tell you the usual “priority list”?

If your a cash buyer who get a unit recently, do they put you on the bottom of the list and what is the waiting time?

cash itong sakin. waited almost exactly 2 months but still didn't get my preferred color i paid exactly the SRP which includes LTO, tpl, 3m tint, a really nice EWD kit w/ reflective vest and window_breaker/seatbelt_cutter.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    cash itong sakin. waited almost exactly 2 months but still didn't get my preferred color i paid exactly the SRP which includes LTO, tpl, 3m tint, a really nice EWD kit w/ reflective vest and window_breaker/seatbelt_cutter.

Thanks for sharing!

2 months is reasonable, yung lang di mo pala nakuha preferred color.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Akky M View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

2 months is reasonable, yung lang di mo pala nakuha preferred color.

yeah you gotta settle w/ the less desirable colors if you don't wanna wait forever the nice kinetic yellows and brisk blues, maybe even whites, they probably "force" you into financing in order to get them

jungle green m/t probably a lot shorter waiting, coz there was one available on the showroom when i paid my 10k reservation. or maybe any color M/T will have less demand

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014

useful tray

theft-deterrent lug nuts

also got those plastic covers for the exposed wires to the defogger

i've been evaluating some tow bar options. this one seems half-*assed w/ that L-bar thing that's bolted on separately and the steel is way too thick for the capabilities of the little jimny. i think i'll DIY this

also getting a small winch and recovery boards. and also a dual-cylinder pump to bring the tires back to 26psi after airing down for offroad

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015

useful tray

theft-deterrent lug nuts

also got those plastic covers for the exposed wires to the defogger

i've been evaluating some tow bar options. this one seems half-*assed w/ that L-bar thing that's bolted on separately and the steel is way too thick for the capabilities of the little jimny. i think i'll DIY this

also getting a small winch and recovery boards. and also a dual-cylinder pump to bring the tires back to 26psi after airing down for offroad
    A good combo....20221108_195226.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    A good combo....20221108_195226.jpg

what's that pump?

pansin ko lang, probably most of these 2-cylinder pumps have PLASTIC cylinder "blocks" and heads. but they paint them metallic silver and have fins in them to make them look like metal

hoping to find an all-metal. but then again i've got a single-cylinder that has a plastic head but metal cylinder sleeve, and metal piston, and it works just fine

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    what's that pump?

pansin ko lang, probably most of these 2-cylinder pumps have PLASTIC cylinder "blocks" and heads. but they paint them metallic silver and have fins in them to make them look like metal

hoping to find an all-metal. but then again i've got a single-cylinder that has a plastic head but metal cylinder sleeve, and metal piston, and it works just fine
    Wished for the ViAir, but too pricey for something I might not get to use often. Opted for the GSPSCN Heavy Duty Dual Cylinder.
    Best Portable Tire Inflators For 222 - Forbes Wheels

Hopefully it'll last as long as my still-working US-built Interdynamics(circa1990) MINI.Next-Gen Suzuki Jimnys-l400-20-1-.jpg

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014

this is P2400 ingco dual. good thing there's a physical store near me. under the plastic shroud seems to be metal where the air outlet is. hope there's a teardown vid on youtube, to verify

there's a cheaper Total that's practically identical (same oem) for P1900 only

still evaluating the available options...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014

got the total version. with the P120 cashback it's ~p1500

i'll be powering it w/ a powerbank btw, so i don't have to run a wire to the battery which is a hassle