New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    just wondering and wouldn't a Jimny be inconvenient for someone in a wheelchair?

perhaps a low to the ground sedan with wide opening doors or even a low mini van would be better for wheelchair bound persons.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    just wondering and wouldn't a Jimny be inconvenient for someone in a wheelchair?

perhaps a low to the ground sedan with wide opening doors or even a low mini van would be better for wheelchair bound persons.

haha glad you noticed the seeming contradiction but the wheelchair is for a person who's not really disabled LOL. let's just say medyo tamad maglakad ng malayo sa mall hahaha

said person probably won't be riding the jimny very often (got other cars for that) but i still wanna know that if absolutely necessary that the jimny could still carry the basic stuff that i need to bring

btw i'm not too worried about cargo capacity coz i can weld so could easily fabricobble a rear rack and place the wheelchair there. jimny has a towball vertical load limit of 75kg

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    so lahat ng suzuki offerings dito gawa na sa india? skd or cbu? walang ina-assemble locally or sa thailand pala?
    Alam ko karamihan galing India. Jimny, SPresso, Celerio, Swift.
    Ertiga at XL7 lang yata galing Indonesia. Walang local auto plant Suzuki dito.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    haha glad you noticed the seeming contradiction but the wheelchair is for a person who's not really disabled LOL. let's just say medyo tamad maglakad ng malayo sa mall hahaha

said person probably won't be riding the jimny very often (got other cars for that) but i still wanna know that if absolutely necessary that the jimny could still carry the basic stuff that i need to bring

btw i'm not too worried about cargo capacity coz i can weld so could easily fabricobble a rear rack and place the wheelchair there. jimny has a towball vertical load limit of 75kg
    Suzuki 4x4s are a good choice.

The family grew up with the Suzuki Beaver, then Suzuki Samurai (the 3-row seater version), and the Suzuki Vitara JLX.

My last Suzuki was the Vitara JLX. Very nice vehicle, auto 4x4, and reliable.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I kept my JB43 for 7 years and never regretted owning it. It even bailed me out during habagat flooding.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Alam ko karamihan galing India. Jimny, SPresso, Celerio, Swift.
    Ertiga at XL7 lang yata galing Indonesia. Walang local auto plant Suzuki dito.
    I think yung swift thai assembled parin for phdm.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014

was kinda expecting a really cr*ppy ride but the ride quality is very decent as long as you stick w/ the recommended tire pressure which is a rather low 26psi.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019

was kinda expecting a really cr*ppy ride but the ride quality is very decent as long as you stick w/ the recommended tire pressure which is a rather low 26psi.
    Your new unit vodka? Congrats on your new suzuki jimny!

This newer batches since 2021 were assembled in India. Hows the fit and finish is still the same as Japan assembled Jimny?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Grats, sir! What plans have you?Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Grats, sir! What plans have you?Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny

tnx! definitely gonna get a tow bar, a 2" tow ball for my trailer, and rear rack coz this car is seriously lacking in boot capacity hehe. then i'll get a/t tires. gonna keep it mostly stock. maybe mud flaps. also wanna get rid of the stock wheels coz i like steelies LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Your new unit vodka? Congrats on your new suzuki jimny!

This newer batches since 2021 were assembled in India. Hows the fit and finish is still the same as Japan assembled Jimny?

tnx! no idea re india vs japan probably no major differences. the parts suppliers for the important parts are probably the same. i'm seeing a lot of made in japan components. battery is amaron so that's indian. seats, carpets and such are probably indian