New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    The new Jimny would retain body-on-frame construction and a four-wheel-drive system with a low-range transfer case. These parts should ensure that the SUV continues to be a capable off-roader. There would also be more advanced safety systems. The engine remains a mystery, though. The leaked photos arrived in August 2017, and the general speculation put the little SUV's debut sometime last year. It didn't happen, though, and the vehicle still hasn't premiered. The complete lack of teasers suggests that an unveiling is unlikely at the upcoming 2018 Geneva Motor Show, too.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hopefully they release a 4-door option.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I think the boxy body is outdated already. It looks like the kia soul to me or the nissan cube.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    The Kei Car look never goes out of style in Japan as the design is intended to take advantage of loopholes in Japanese automotive and insurance regulations.

Whether the Jimny follows this look in the end is still speculation, though.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Nice. Reminds me of the Suzuki Beaver.

Very reliable both on and off road.

I wouldn't mind getting one again

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Would this be a better daily driver than subcompact cars? Im assuming price will be in the saame range

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    As long as you can live with the ride quality ...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Would this be a better daily driver than subcompact cars? Im assuming price will be in the saame range
    Siguro city driving ok lang. Pero kung madalas ka sa expressway mas mabuti pa mag subcompact sedan or hatchback na lang.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ayaw naman maglabas ng local suzzuki ng diesel dito eh so ganun din yan 1m small vehicle

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast