New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    it's like insulting car buyers, lagyan ng plastic trims, itaas ng onti then change the name, and then SUV na, tapos ibebenta ng 200K + more.

I means it's year 2020 soon , ano ba alam ng mga car manufacturers na to, we're naive.

but this is done only by Honda and Suzuki, I think the Mitsu Xpander did not raise the vehicle clearance, so totoo sila. The Xpander is as low as the Ertiga and the Mobilio diba.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    it's like insulting car buyers, lagyan ng plastic trims, itaas ng onti then change the name, and then SUV na, tapos ibebenta ng 200K + more.

I means it's year 2020 soon , ano ba alam ng mga car manufacturers na to, we're naive.

but this is done only by Honda and Suzuki, I think the Mitsu Xpander did not raise the vehicle clearance, so totoo sila. The Xpander is as low as the Ertiga and the Mobilio diba
    The xpander has 205mm
    The mobilio has 189mm
    The new ertiga has 180mm

Dagdag ko na din:

The rush has 220mm
    The brv has 201mm

I think only honda declares their mobilio as a "7 seater suv" as well as their brv. May rear sticker labels pa ang mga ito.

Kahit si toyota rush is a mini suv din daw.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Looks like we're getting a 7 seat version (no Capt's chairs) of the XL6

Suzuki XL7 to launch in Philippines by March 2020 to rival Rush, BR-V | AutoDeal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12