New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw the new APV at a nearby Dealership.

Between to old one that has a tag price of P765,000 (Which is still available)

and the NEW APV Arena, Priced at P810,000

Besides the looks outside
    The new one has Coil suspension, slimmer dashboard i believe, two front airbags, captains chair, uglier CD/Cassette HU (Cassette??? you gotta be kidding me!) New alloy wheels, IS goodyear tyres standard?

anyway the price increase seems to be just right.

They should have trim the Chrome accesories.

I HATE CHROME!!!!
    And ill keep saying it! heheheheh

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hahaha! maybe this is because of the new design. dapat nga gen2 ang tawag sa apv type 2 na pinagsasabi ng suzuki sa mga dealerships. tsk tsk tsk. i should tell them that.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good day,
    What is the FC for Suzuki APV? I'm getting new vehicle and weighing things between APV, Avanza, and Innova. I counted out Adventure since I prefer speedy AUVs.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any feedback on the Manual Transmission on the TypeII?

We areserioulsly considering thisone?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    my type 2 is very agile in city driving and have a top speed of 100km on fifth gear with 3,300 rpm. im wondering if other guys have the same experience as mine in long stretch. fuel consumption is 8.5 km/l on average for city driving.

i did consider other auv in the market but i am very satisfied with my type 2 for its:

1) looks
    2) interior space (dash, legroom)
    3) ease of service from dealers
    4) and originality (sick and tired of innovas everytime)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by emarq888 View Post
    my type 2 is very agile in city driving and have a top speed of 100km on fifth gear with 3,300 rpm. im wondering if other guys have the same experience as mine in long stretch. fuel consumption is 8.5 km/l on average for city driving.

i did consider other auv in the market but i am very satisfied with my type 2 for its:

1) looks
    2) interior space (dash, legroom)
    3) ease of service from dealers
    4) and originality (sick and tired of innovas everytime)

i had mine with the same reasons. Mine is manual. Mas gusto ko mag m/t kaysa a/t, mas feel ko kasi power. Havent driven it to 100kph kasi 700kms run p lng. Sabi ng dealer after 1K kms, tsaka ko pa lng daw pwede ihataw. i get 11-12, minsan 13 kms/liter. 2months na APV ko. Up to know hindi pa din ako sanay sa clutch nya, kasi medyo matigas pa din for me. Pero ok lang naman. Napansin ko lang, mabagal siya sa primera, pero pag nagsegunda at tersera, mabilis na. Na-o-over take-an ko fortuner. (Siguro kasi mas malaki body nun). Ayoko lng ng beige interior kasi dumihin, kita agad dumi. pero sosyal naman ang beige compared sa conventional gray/black.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    We are selling our TWO YEAR OLD 09 MIDNIGHT BLUE SUZUKI APV A/T CASA-MAINTANED 16569MILEAGE *P600K Negotiable, as far as i know the 11 model doesn't have significant difference from the 09...09228521761 OR PM ME FOR INQUIRIES...

Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    walang diesel engines ang mga suzuki. basing it from its history.
    Suzuki had offered some versions of the Jimny, Vitara and Grand Vitara with Peugeot engines, altough the Grand Vitara also spotted the Mazda RF in earlier versions. Currently Suzuki uses an awesome 1.5L Renault dCi engine, in a 68hp version for the Jimny and 110hp for the Grand Vitara. Since the Renault Kangoo has a decent performance with the 68hp, maybe it wouldn't be bad into the APV...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Since coil springs suspension na ang apv type2, mas di na matagatag ang ride kaysa sa 1st gen? Kasi ang tagtag ng previous model tsaka hirap sa acceleration.

Coil springs are not bad, since they allow some space to mount stabilizer bars easier than it would be with leaf-springs. They also lead to an improved riding comfort for passenger transport.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
New Suzuki APV Arena (Face-lift)