New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello Everyone,

Need Help about CONS of Suzuki Vitara 2007, any comments please?
    Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    maybe this can help
    2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara - tsikot thread

konti lang naman siguro added sa 2007 from 2006. v6 engine and hid lang afaik.

my sis has the 2.0 GV 2006 model, ako sa GV handling and ride. kahit 2.0 lang lakas humatak, matic pa yun. and very precise steering

wala akong maisip na con sa GV

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thanks Bro,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    no rear disc brakes perhaps..??

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's a good read: http://www.caranddriver.com/shortroa...wd-luxury.html

Highlight ko na lang yung criticisms nila. hehehe.

with just 7.9 inches of ground clearance—less than that of any of the rock hoppers such as the Nissan Xterra or Jeep Grand Cherokee we drove on Mendel Pass in the April 2006 issue—user discretion is advised.
    it also has a body that shakes in more ways than Dairy Queen, dull responses to all driver inputs, and an exhaust note that progresses from merely thrashy under low load to full-on passive/aggressive bristly at full throttle. You want to accelerate, huh? Well, how does this sound? It sounds terrifying. Sixty mph comes up in 9.0 seconds while you wonder if the laboring engine isn’t going to grenade and send a fragment of connecting rod ripping through your foot.
    the Koreans offer comparable content for the price, and as soon as you start tacking on options, there are better vehicles out there

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    thanks for comments, sir OTEP and pmm747
    planning to buy this december, for cash. as a gift for my hardwork.
    this will be my 2nd car. my first car is a 96 honda civic which i use on daily driving. bydaway how to post picture? cause am new here.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I have the 2006 2.0L model. No major complaints. Thumbs up on this vehicle. Although sabi ni kpy555 na malakas daw sa gas yung V6. Check mo na lang yung existing GV thread.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    cons gasoline sya nd possibly baka mas mahal ang replacements parts in the long run kasi konti lang meron

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The best compact SUV you'll ever have!

Kahit saan mo dalhin hindi ka mapapahiya sa GV. Mapa-off road, baha, bako- bakong kalye, highway, narrow streets, sa bukid, near beaches, sa gubat... san ka pa? name it!

Kaya ba yan ng CRV mo? hahaha.. peace to all crv owners!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    my wife owns a 97 vitara, i use to drive that around kc mas masarap ipark liit eh, all i can say is its a very good compact suv, para kang nag lalaro pag yun dala mo powerfull for a small ride aswell, so if d 97 model can deliver good
    im sure the newer versions are better and i heard its is now packed with a bigger engine,

bdway sarap pang offroad inaakyat ko tlga ng hard to reach areas like mga falls or rivers na kailangan mo pang lakarin paakyat ng bundok sinusulong ko yung vitara offroad suv din tlga!

Need Comments on 07 Grand Vitara CONS only