New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imm: i think its KICKS ewan ko lng kung tama ang spelling hehe....yeah pati yung sa reat nakapalit yung nsa taas sa likod....ano balita sa gv mo ??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KG21,

showed the HU to my installer. his immediate recommendation was to tell me to replace it with a DEH-P7450MP. mag-iimprove na daw ang tunog with that pa lang. and then after ko na lang daw palitan yung mga speakers.

i was a bit skeptical at first, but upon reading your findings, it looks like the HU is the main problem. just waiting for the right time to replace it. :D

got a DEH-P7450MP installed on our Exped mated with BA RC61s up front and a pair of RF HPC series (ata) rear fills. for a little bass, threw in a 10" powered sub. plan to transplant this powered sub to the GV if i can get a good sub and amp. :mrgreen:

here's hoping....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imm, yeah dude...mag iimprove talaga...in my case...nung nakapalit na mga speakers ganon pa rin eh...kaya nung nag 7450 ako AYOS! ganda ng tunog...ayos yan dude lipat mo sa gv hehe ang prob lng tlga sa gv ay yung space sa likod... sayang wlang XL7 dto sa phils hehe
    peace out !

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks KG21, buo muna ako budget

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayt.... post mo nlng pag naka K&N ka na dude ...
    peace outtttt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
K&N for Grand Vitara