New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung Fiesta, I'd rather get the Jazz aka the '90% car' (because it can fulfill 90% of your motoring needs, the 10% the Jimny can take care of). hehehe.

The new Jazz also beat the Fiesta and Mazda 2 in Car&Driver's latest comparison test.

But I'll take the Jimny over those 3 any day of the week.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcar View Post
    pare pareho pala tayo ng choice fiesta or jimny... swak kasi sa budget ko... pero kung tingnan natin sa all year round na "baha" dahil sa high tide at poor drainage..... i think we must consider a car that will suit climate change... i go for jimny
    i doubt if jimny will suite climate change pag summer time. mahina daw ang aircon nyan eh. and i just learned that all jimny's today are made in india.

tama si Otep, jazz is best option na tlaga.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    i doubt if jimny will suite climate change pag summer time. mahina daw ang aircon nyan eh. and i just learned that all jimny's today are made in india.

tama si Otep, jazz is best option na tlaga.

Hi,

According sa casa CBU Japan pa ang Jimny? May I know kung san niyo nakuha ang info na India na siya? At papagalitan ko ang ahente. Hehe. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    Is this true ???

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The 2003 unit I used had ice cold a/c. Serviced by Mang Mario.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Japan CBU pa rin ang Jimny. Those made in india are the celerio and the alto. Indoniesia naman ang APV. Japan CBUs are the Grand Vitara and Jmny.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    And the aircon of the Jimny is very cold BTW.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    malamig pa rin aircon ng 2005 jimny ko. mas madali lang uminit jimny pag nabilad kasi nga maliit siya.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Japan CBU pa rin ang Jimny. Those made in india are the celerio and the alto. Indoniesia naman ang APV. Japan CBUs are the Grand Vitara and Jmny.
    Thank you for clarifying that.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sino naman nagsabi na mainit ang aircon ng jimny? Baka sira yung sa kanya.

I have a jimny and it has a VERY cold aircon. It has a small interior so it cools fast. Even with bumper to bumper traffic, it never failed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Jimny