New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    India’s new matchbox: Maruti-Suzuki unveils the all-new Alto 800
    Words by Jose Carlo R. Sapera | Photos courtesy of Maruti-Suzuki

We’re no strangers to Indian-made cars. The Suzuki Alto first made its appearance in our market five years ago. It attracted buyers with its very low price (sub-P400,000) and useable features. Then in 2008, the Celerio followed sporting a 1.0L engine and a slightly larger cabin. And a month before 2011 bowed down, the Alto K10 came in armed with refreshed looks and upgraded engine. But that's not the end of it.

Just recently, India’s leading automobile manufacturer unveiled its latest offering - the all-new Alto 800. It's actually based on the current Alto K10 platform; but according to the New Delhi-based company, the Alto K10 will not cease production because it still sells very well.

CLICK LINK FOR MORE: India
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    at kelan naman kaya makakarating yan dito sa pinas...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I actually like the looks of the current car better. The rear end looks iffy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Sa bigla at unang tingin parang pinaikling avanza ang body

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    They look nice and better at the Indian sites. This car is primarily designed for city driving like the Eon, having optimized low- end-torque for agility, low FC, and small body. For combined h-way motoring with drives to long and highly inclined roads, I think Alto k10 or Mits Mirage will give better performance and durability. The engine bay of Alto k10 is also roomier with the radiator being easily accessible for easy cleaning and maintenance.

I was looking at the engine bays of Eon and Mirage, they are cramped, I am wondering how am I going to wash thoroughly the dust, grimes, or other filths from the radiator and hind portion of the engine.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    What you’ll like:

• A much improved Alto at the same price point
    • F8D engine has excellent driveability & fuel economy. Neat gearshift too
    • Comfortable ride quality. Soft suspension is absorbent
    • Convenient city car: Light, agile & easy to drive
    • Effective air-conditioner
    • Driver-side airbag & factory fitted CNG kit available
    • Maruti's excellent after-sales service & fuss free ownership experience

What you won’t:

• Cramped rear bench. Also, the seatback is very short
    • Thin, budget seats offer basic levels of support
    • CNG kit for base variant costs a hefty Rs. 75,000 (LXi's CNG kit is a realistic Rs. 57,000)
    • Mediocre expressway competence. Best driven <100 kph
    • Puny 145 mm tyres. An upgrade is highly recommended
    • Lacks the design appeal of the Hyundai Eon

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...al-review.html

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    i prefer the look of the current K10, its as timeless as the big body Corolla.

this one though looks interesting though, the silhouette is more fitting for a crossover than a small car.... oh wait a mini SX4 in the works ba? hehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    April 15 daw lalabas sabi ng nakausap k s Suzuki Makati. Sabay sila ng Dzire.