New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First and last na tirik ko with my 2005 APV was this year lang bago sya ibinenta. Radiator went kaput. Nagsama na tubig at a/t fluid. Good thing malapit ako sa Suzuki Manila bay at that time. Mga 160,000kms na sya at that time. Called every shop I know in Banawe including Olympia. Pang m/t lahat ng replacement radiators nila. Ended up using an OEM radiator, thermostat and pipings. Cost was around Php31,000.

I guess very reliable and APV ko since sa ika-160,000kms ako una at huling itinirik. Yun nga lang, pde ko nang ipang down ang repair cost na inabot ko.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    I had the same problem with my 2010 GV with 45k kms odometer reading. I park it in SMX MOA, when I got back, it refused to start. It was towed to a Suzuki service center. The culprit was the fuel pump inside the gas tank. It never had a problem since. Is the fuel pump a common problem with suzuki vehicles?
    Mon. At least yours is 45k odometer reading. Mine is only 4.5k

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by efm2 View Post
    Under warranty ka pa nyan bro.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I have a 2011 SX4. So far preventive maintenance lang gastos. No problems encountered yet. Maybe only certain units have 'kinks' pero in general ok naman ang Suzuki when it comes to reliability. (di ko inakalain yon, i thought only toyota mitsubishi or nissan lang ang maayos. I was wrong)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Yes. Still under warranty. But if the part is not available, you have to wait for 45 days after they place the request. Tagal na ka park ng jimny mo sa kanila

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Yes. Still under warranty. But if the part is not available, you have to wait for 45 days after they place the request. Tagal na ka park ng jimny mo sa kanila

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I know the feeling and how much that sucks.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I know the feeling and how much that sucks.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Have 06 grand vitara with 60k reading. Just recently have a problem with the abs module leaking. Casa wants to replace part with a quote for Php90,000. Any body have experience in alternative to repair?