New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi!

I'm a newbie here and I hope to meet people who own the very best SUV in town, the Grand Vitara!

I have the 2nd gen, 2006 model.

Anyone?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm also an owner of a 2nd-gen Grand Vitara. As for the rest, mukhang di na sila nag-po-post sa forums hehe! I know there were about 4-7 of GV owners who used to post here!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2008 Grand Vitara (Graphite Gray)....

Follow the link below to see pix...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FQYZgVAYYE...V+Windmill.jpg

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    my tita owns 2007 suzuki grand vitara 2.0L

Good Feedbacks
    -Full Time 4x4
    -Comes with a Great Power and Torque
    (kayang kaya and 5 persons w. luggage in baguio)
    -One of a kind Design
    -SRS & ABS

Neg. Feedback
    -lakas uminom ng gas (4-8 km/l ata ang pag tancha ko in city)
    -aircon. after mag pa cleaning after 6 mos mahina na buga ng hangin kahit naka todo)
    -suspension. mejo matagtag on streets
    -needs 95+ octane of gas. seems like mejo mahal for other GV users

well. overall despite na malakas suv, very strong engine and well done interiors

thumbs up of GV users

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I own the old zuk vitara 92 model and an '06 Suzuki GV. I'm getting at least 11-12 kms mixed city and highway driving for both of my steeds. Depende naman sa apak. Mas maganda ang interior ng GV kesa sa other compact SUVs IMHO. I'm also planning to buy a jimny for the wifey pala. Zuk fanboi lang eversince.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    well since our GV comes with A/T bka ito nakakalakas ng gas

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I forgot to mention M/T pala ang GV ko 4x4 2.0, yung zuk vit ko is 1.6 4x4 M/T din pala.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    I forgot to mention M/T pala ang GV ko 4x4 2.0, yung zuk vit ko is 1.6 4x4 M/T din pala.
    My 2006 GV a/t consumes 6-6.5 km/l city driving and about 8 km/l highway driving.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    hi sirs, meron po bang mga naka 2.4L 4x2 A/T dito po? ano po kaya ang F/C nya? TIA!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi sirs. Im planning to buy a Suzuki Vitara 1995 MT (as posted by the seller). Baka pwede nyo akong tulungan. What to expect sa fuel consumption and possible mechanical/electrical problem/s considering its age? Saka mas ok ba sya compared to buying a 1998 sentra or toyota sedan? I mean since suzuki thread to i would expect that you would lean towards vitara =), pero ano po main advantage na makukuha ko aside sa size, if any? Maraming Salamat po.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Grand Vitara 2nd gen owners?