New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'm selling my trusted and reliable vitara to start my business. Anyone here who wants a nice reliable road warrior for the potholes and floods in the metro check my ad.

Those who want a nice reliable base for a offroad project better check mine out.

It's a rush sale so if you have any offers just send it to me and I'll consider it.

Suzuki Vitara 96 RUSH!! | *******

Suzuki Vitara 96 RUSH!! | *******

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    [QUOTE=impulzz;2037654]have the same original roof rack. yup in time, the clamps will rip the rubber a bit.

magkano na benta sir? mine i just removed the main rack.[/QUOTE

Nabenta na ba roof rack ng vitara mo if hindi bilhin ko kol me at 09228160508]

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Good evening po. I just got a '96 Vitara. Anyone having problems with hesitation in the lower gowers at 2k RPM up? Intermittent eh, so I'm sure it's not my handling of the clutch and accelerator.

Di ako sanay sa EFI, so I'm looking for advice regarding the issue. My first two cars had carbs in them so you can say na may masteral na akos a carburetor engines.

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by WeiWuWei View Post
    Good evening po. I just got a '96 Vitara. Anyone having problems with hesitation in the lower gowers at 2k RPM up? Intermittent eh, so I'm sure it's not my handling of the clutch and accelerator.

Di ako sanay sa EFI, so I'm looking for advice regarding the issue. My first two cars had carbs in them so you can say na may masteral na akos a carburetor engines.
    Fixed the earlier concern. It was the TPS. Wrong voltage kaya nacoconfuse ang computer at times, hence the intermittent hesitation and weird idle between 1k to 2k RPM.

Follow-up concern, just noticed that the fuel gauge is stuck at full even if the engine is off. Anyone experienced this so far? I'd like to research muna bago ko ipa tank down kasi mukhang malaking trabaho rin yun.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Where did you have your tps checked? And how much was the damage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by spt888 View Post
    im planning to buy a suzuki escudo. the seller said his last price is 130k. is the price ok? naka rims na tapos stock ang suspension but wala naman sira sa suspension. manual tranny na po then naka pioneer head unit and subwoofer na rin, converted ang efi niya to carb sabi nya para daw mas matipid sa future expenses compared sa efi and he kept the efi system sa house nya. interior is in tip top shape and original dashboard. is this a good buy?
    The EFI system should never be converted to carburetor type in the first place. EFI is more fuel efficient, responsive, powerful, lesser emissions than carburetor type. The reason why some mechanics don't want to touch EFI system is because they don't have knowledge/ experience in troubleshooting such plus they don't have the service manual, special tools, diagnostic equipment to fix such systems.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir, Good morning, any shop recommended for body work and underchassis for vitara?

Preferrably near or within Makati area.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    San kyo nakabili neto? Tarlac area kasi ako e... Thanks po..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bumping this thread to try and get feedback from 2015 Grand Vitara owners. How's city driving gas consumption and reliability? Was planning to get the latest Vitara for the wife but noticed that preowned Grand Vitara prices have gone down considerably. Thinking of looking for a well-maintained preloved GV now.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Looking to buy 2014 Grand Vitara, Any feedbacks on it's reliability and common issues?
    Sabi nung nagbebebnta, all ok daw but wants to know if this model has common probs.

Any feedback would be of great help po. Thanks in advance

GEN I Suzuki Vitara 88-up [merged]