New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    yup, lahat ng oto ganun. yung nut na ang magtutulak pag higpit mo para mag lock sa spline yung streering wheel. usually mga 2 slaps on each side tangal na yun.
    Sige sir. Try ko po. Thanks much!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    just change the brake proportioning valve in my vitara. hopefully this solves the brake fading when i make u-turns(weird cause it only happens on u turns) and it also caused my brake fluid to turn rust in color even for just 20 kms run, we found that the lip where the rubber boot sits is chipped by bout .5 inches, so maybe water sips in thru it. also change 1 front brake piston.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    would it be possible to just do a simple body lift like say 3" instead of the usual suspension lift pa which is more expensive. Then after the lift maybe a 30" AT tires. I just want to give the vit a stance na mataas and wade through floods.

Maybe masters out there can tell the pros and cons of body and suspensions lift. thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    would it be possible to just do a simple body lift like say 3" instead of the usual suspension lift pa which is more expensive. Then after the lift maybe a 30" AT tires. I just want to give the vit a stance na mataas and wade through floods.

Maybe masters out there can tell the pros and cons of body and suspensions lift. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung body lift the hoses and tubes of the aircon kelangan palitan kasi sakto lang sukat ng mga yun. alam ko yung brake line meron ilan papalitan din daw kasi maigsi din.

tapos yung kambyo lulubog kasi maiiwan yung tranny attached to the chassis.

your engine is still the same height since the chassis was left in it original height so going thru floods will still be the same.

cons... more body roll on turns.

ask the vitara guys in 4x4.ph

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sir impulzz around how much ba ang suspension lift? sa normal/usual na height increase?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    my friend once mentioned about 30k at least. didn't ask for the brand though. mga 2" lift ata yun.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    kung body lift the hoses and tubes of the aircon kelangan palitan kasi sakto lang sukat ng mga yun. alam ko yung brake line meron ilan papalitan din daw kasi maigsi din.

tapos yung kambyo lulubog kasi maiiwan yung tranny attached to the chassis.

your engine is still the same height since the chassis was left in it original height so going thru floods will still be the same.

cons... more body roll on turns.

ask the vitara guys in 4x4.ph

Medyo marami pala cons pag body lift.. ito yata pinaka murang method pero dami dapat consider..
    Question po sa gulong, may significant change ba sa gas consumption if mag change from 195 70 15 to 215 70 15 or 225 70 15. Currently am using 195 and I am getting 8 to 9km per lit on city with a very light foot on the pedal manual tranny po.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi guys,

Has anyone of you had some body repair on your vit? Got hit by an LPG delivery truck last week. Would like to know what are the recommended body repair shops near Las Pinas or Makati area.

Thanks,
    /Kenn

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ouch, sorry to hear that.

i had my faded hood repainted at my friends paint shop here at araneta.

GEN I Suzuki Vitara 88-up [merged]