New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Mga Sirs need help po. I have a 2004 Jimny. I need to replace the front wheel bearing and hub but I don't want to go back to the casa. Ang inefficient kasi. Where do you recommend I go Na reliable at honest. Thank u po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wengot View Post
    Mga Sirs need help po. I have a 2004 Jimny. I need to replace the front wheel bearing and hub but I don't want to go back to the casa. Ang inefficient kasi. Where do you recommend I go Na reliable at honest. Thank u po
    Most casa does not have their own machine shop equipments. I would suggest buying the OEM parts from casa and having them installed by a reputable machine shop.

From experience, mas maraming auto shops na mapag-samantala. Since alam nilang limited ang parts ng Suzuki, they tend to jackup the prices of their Suzuki parts. I shopped around for my APV's wheel bearing before and was surprised na pinaka-mura pa yung wheel bearing sa casa (may 10% discount ako sa parts). Lumalabas lang na sobrang mahal sa casa because of their labor and since they let other machine shop do their job labor, nagkakapatong patong ang labor cost. May patong pa kasi ang Suzuki Alabang sa labor cost ng outside shop nila. Suzuki Alabang uses Matias Machine Shop located along Marcos-Alvarez. Ok din sila.

HTH.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Most casa does not have their own machine shop equipments. I would suggest buying the OEM parts from casa and having them installed by a reputable machine shop.

From experience, mas maraming auto shops na mapag-samantala. Since alam nilang limited ang parts ng Suzuki, they tend to jackup the prices of their Suzuki parts. I shopped around for my APV's wheel bearing before and was surprised na pinaka-mura pa yung wheel bearing sa casa (may 10% discount ako sa parts). Lumalabas lang na sobrang mahal sa casa because of their labor and since they let other machine shop do their job labor, nagkakapatong patong ang labor cost. May patong pa kasi ang Suzuki Alabang sa labor cost ng outside shop nila. Suzuki Alabang uses Matias Machine Shop located along Marcos-Alvarez. Ok din sila.

HTH.
    Yeah, or you can buy the OEM Parts and DIY to install it, it will be fun to do this.

Front wheel bearing and hub