New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Guys what do you think is the problem of our Suzuki apv the car idle kinda rough when AC is off but when I turn the AC on nawawala yung palag ng makina.. 800 RPM AC off tas 900 RPM AC on,pag na sa 800 or off yung ac medyo pumapalag yung Makina Pero Hindi naman yung sobra medyo ramdam lang..the first time I felt this after I had my engine tappet valve adjust tas yun pag uwi ko from casa pag nag automatic off yung AC pumapalag pag on ng AC smooth or wala na ulit na palag.feeling ko over tight yung mga valves eh Kaya ganito?pa adjust ko na lang Kaya uli?..by the way pina tappet valve adjust ko sya due to very very high fuel consumption before 4kms/L lang kase siya..Tia!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Where are you from? Try to visit Motor Doctor in Phoenix Petroleum, Marcos Hiway. They have computerized engine diagnostics and should be able to pinpoint your problem accurately. You will save a lot of time and money in the process. Most mechanics kasi ala-chamba. Don't be overwhelmed by the euro cars in the shop though. I'm also an APV owner.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Thanks for your suggestion.Haha I do not pay to much attention to those millions of peso worth vehicles.

Engine rough idling?