New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    guys please regularly visit ang forums natin sa www.clubcarryph.tk for updates, especially nayon na nilabas na po namin ang official car club sticker namin.

also i was able to put up an infotext service just in case di kayo talaga makapunta sa forums namin for updates. just text: ON <SPACE> STOPLIGHT<SPACE> CLUBCARRYPH and then send it to 2948 for all networks.

hope i would be seeing you all on our regular last-saturday-of-the-month EBs ah? hehehe :D god bless!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kumusta na mga APV owners any update/mods on ur units?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Good day APV owners! I've been reading this thread for quite some time now. All your inputs help me about the specs and other things about APV. Hope you can give me also ideas about the difference between the APV GL and GA model aside from its price. Is there a big difference bewteen these two in terms of its specs and performance.

Thanks po.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I saw a metallic green (parang yung Green na Picanto) APV inside Suzuki Shaw when I looked at the APV GA model they just had delivered today. It looked hella nice; but personally, the color doesn't look appealing for a family man like me. Color's available only for the GLX model.

I'm inclined to buying the GA Model, and, I was surprised to find out the GA model was their best seller among the APV model. I was able to test drive the APV GLX before, pero this afternoon, when I went inside the GA model, napansin ko na masikip yung left area ng pedals coz of the left tire mould sticking out like a sore thumb where the clutch is located. Suot ko kanina ay boots, so, medyo dyahe at tumatama sya dun sa moulding (sorry, di ko alam kun ano proper term for that bulge inside).

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Thanks! Kelan APV Club? Looking forward to sharing tips, kwento, etc

I landed getting the APV at Suzuki Kalookan because of the great salesmanship of Francis Serrano (sales manager) who gave me this irressistable deal:

Basic inclusion: Unit price Php 765,000 Black A/T model, 3-yr warranty, 2-yr free maintenance (tune up parts and service), 3-yr LTO (w plate ending of choice), P10,000 worth of gas coupon, white seat cover, carpet matting.

Additional freebies: 3M tint including full front windshield (super black), thick german beige leather seat cover, reverse back-up sensors, Shark roof rack black, Cobra alarm, additional driver's side service handle (this actually sealed the deal ), OEM rear spoiler with break light, OEM rain window visors, OEM front chrome bumber garnish, OEM tail pipe muffler extension, 1 Kanebo chamois & 2 car freshner (to sweeten the deal), plus an additional Php10,000 discount for a total price value of Php 755,000!!!:groupwave:

Tapos humingi pa ako ng freebies sa ahente (was actually vying for a payong; a payong was what I only got when I bought my jazz last year) pero ang binigay 2 suzuki memo pads and 2 suzuki ballpens, and 4 suzuki key chains. Sobra sobra na ko talaga sa hirit!

Tingin ko di na ako lugi, hehe...
    Nag inquire na din ako ng av sa suzuki caloocan, sana makakuha din ako freebies na gaya sa u macky

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    You can get the freebies or get a lot of cash discount instead . The reason why I asked for a lot of freebies was because it was a company car (with a ceiling of P800k value) kaya I opted for the most freebies kse di naman ibibigay sa akin yung matitirang cash value ng company ko, hehe.

If you are getting yours in cash I suggest you go for the bigger cash discount. Btw, my company got a few units from suzuki kaya nabigay nila yung mga freebies (more unit you get = more freebies). But still try to get the best deal.

In any case go and get your APV now! Sobrang saya at sulit!

Quote Originally Posted by edithv View Post
    Nag inquire na din ako ng av sa suzuki caloocan, sana makakuha din ako freebies na gaya sa u macky

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Guys, saan ba makakabili ng magandang reverse mirror for the APV? Medyo malabo mata ko at di ako magalibg sa tantsayah e, kaya I really need one. Yung sa Carryboy (2.1k quote sa akin) kasi, maganda, pero out of stock daw. May ino-offer sa akin na reverese mirror ng Starex (3k). OK kaya yun as a reverse mirror? Void warranty pag nagkabit ka ng reverse mirror?

By the way, I don't know how a reverse or rear sensor work and I've been reading na may mga rear sensor yung ibang APV owners dito. Question ko is: How does this work? Sensya na kung medyo clueless ako sa mga ito ha?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    You can get the freebies or get a lot of cash discount instead . The reason why I asked for a lot of freebies was because it was a company car (with a ceiling of P800k value) kaya I opted for the most freebies kse di naman ibibigay sa akin yung matitirang cash value ng company ko, hehe.

If you are getting yours in cash I suggest you go for the bigger cash discount. Btw, my company got a few units from suzuki kaya nabigay nila yung mga freebies (more unit you get = more freebies). But still try to get the best deal.

In any case go and get your APV now! Sobrang saya at sulit!
    :;) sana dumating na apv ko .....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuper Man View Post
    By the way, I don't know how a reverse or rear sensor work and I've been reading na may mga rear sensor yung ibang APV owners dito. Question ko is: How does this work? Sensya na kung medyo clueless ako sa mga ito ha?

Thanks.
    sir ung reverse sensor ko sa banawe ko nabili, may sound at the same time may parang digital clock na nagmemeasure kung gaano kalayo na ung object sa likod. hope sthis helps. btw u can also visit www.clubcarryph.tk for more help.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks for the info re: rear sensors, Redwave125.

Mukhang yung APV GA model kukunin ko at talagang kapos na sa budget. Hirap pag marami bigla dapat bayaran.

APV Club anyone?