New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks j six, redwave..check ko sa anak ko or sa pinsan ko kung pwede sila punta sa eb...sarap sana kaya lang balik trabaho na ko dito uli illinois...more power sa group natin..ingatzzz mga bro

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *low_profile sana makapunta sila sa EB.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup sana nga maka punta sila...salamat uli bro eto pala pics nang apv namin ..
    Last edited by low_profile2; March 24th, 2007 at 08:32 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hi to all APV Owner

i am from singapore ,bought the apv last year * $56500,fitted with leather seat,dvd player,tint window,etc.
    so far so good except the fuel consumption is high, about 7 -7.5 km/l city driving. is that norm or any way to improve it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi there chc!

that's ok so far, as long as the van is not yet breaked-in. breaked in means that you should have traveled 1000kms via 60-80kph for the pistons to be well shaped by the firing of the spark plugs. you could check our club carry philippines/ suzuki car club of the philippines forums at www.clubcarryph.tk for more details.

low profile,
    gandang decals yan sa apv mo ah! nice! may i ask what's the decal stand for? hehehe. hope you could join us sa forums (www.clubcarryph.tk) regarding details for the oncoming eb this sat, 3pm at pioneer center, mandaluyong.
    god bless!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi. This is my first post here. I just registered as a member but have been reading all the threads about apv here in the tsikot site for the past month as a guest. my husband and i and 3 kids are finally getting our apv. we are signing with bpi tomorrow and i think a P.O. has already been sent to the dealer of our choice. Anyway, i just like to thank all of you guys for helping out. All the information and tips you have been giving each other have been a tremendous help to my husband and I.

I have been the one talking to the dealers and they have been surprised by my knowledge about the apv (considering I'm the wife). I was also able to get a great deal.

Again, our thanks to all of you.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *funtabulous5 welcome to the club. hope you could join the clubs Eyeball on March31 or visit this site www.clubcarryph.tk

btw what are the freebies you got from the dealer? ride safe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thank you for the welcome.

We got the usual freebies that you all you guys got - 3 year lto, 3m magic tint including windshield, tpl, the usual matting and seat cover and 60K discount. so i got our unit for basically 705k. Didn't push much for freebies but for bigger discount. it was important for me to get the price down, para lower and base price ko for loan computation purposes.

We went thru BPI Family auto loan facility. 20% downpayment, then the remaining payable in 5 years. BPI is really really convenient and gives the lowest interest rate - got mine for 6.84% interest per annum. And ang bilis... i just called their number listed in the internet, then they did some credit check. then when i found the dealer i want, i just gave the info to bpi and ang bilis na.

We first wanted manual sana. cause i've never driven an automatic and i wanted to teach my daughters how to drive. and siyempre sabi nga, mahal ang maintenance pag automatic. But! wala naman available agad. so we just went ahead with it. Excited na kami - cause the unit is ready but my husband and i can't leave work early to get the car. I guess it has to wait till saturday.

I already registered sa clubcarry group. Shy naman kami to go there cause we're still very new here.

But seguro next eb hindi na kami masyado mahihiya.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by funtabulous5 View Post

I already registered sa clubcarry group. Shy naman kami to go there cause we're still very new here.

But seguro next eb hindi na kami masyado mahihiya.
    ma'am, sayang, kasi konti lang kami sa eb last saturday. 3 lang kami dun sa eb. ok lang po din yun, because i think some of the guys wanted to join the group's eb, pero syempre shy din. hehehe. others were busy that day.

team apv, nasan kayo at hindi kayo nakapunta sa eb? hehehe! kayo talaga... hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *jsix sir sorry forgot to inform you it was our store's grand opening day, very busy talaga bawi ako next time. Team APV sorry po.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
APV Club anyone?