New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If you guys need genuine Zuki parts, try calling Oliver (aka Zukiman) of www.4x4ph.com . He works for Suzuki and can get you OEM parts at good rates. Cheaper than most Banawe stores and cheaper than most dealerships (e.g. cheaper than Suzuki Caloocan).

He can also hook you up with Suzuki technicians that moonlight as freelancers during weekends.

SA WAKAS!!!

Maraming salamat po...... sayang nga lang at naipagawa ko na yung antennae ko at napalitan na yung brake pads.....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I noticed this morning when I took the APV for a spin that the 2-DIN CD player was skipping (tumatalon) when I bumped into potholes. Happened to me about 3x during the ride. Is this normal!? Hmm....

The CD player's sound is impressive btw!

I also like the keyless entry with interior room light activation. The aircon is also impressive, sarap talaga pag bago! The heater btw, as mentioned by the sales manager of Kalookan is also working (as if we'll ever need using it!).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Congratulations!!!!

I've read about your research on the other thread. Can you post the deal you got? Thanks.
    Thanks! Kelan APV Club? Looking forward to sharing tips, kwento, etc

I landed getting the APV at Suzuki Kalookan because of the great salesmanship of Francis Serrano (sales manager) who gave me this irressistable deal:

Basic inclusion: Unit price Php 765,000 Black A/T model, 3-yr warranty, 2-yr free maintenance (tune up parts and service), 3-yr LTO (w plate ending of choice), P10,000 worth of gas coupon, white seat cover, carpet matting.

Additional freebies: 3M tint including full front windshield (super black), thick german beige leather seat cover, reverse back-up sensors, Shark roof rack black, Cobra alarm, additional driver's side service handle (this actually sealed the deal ), OEM rear spoiler with break light, OEM rain window visors, OEM front chrome bumber garnish, OEM tail pipe muffler extension, 1 Kanebo chamois & 2 car freshner (to sweeten the deal), plus an additional Php10,000 discount for a total price value of Php 755,000!!!:groupwave:

Tapos humingi pa ako ng freebies sa ahente (was actually vying for a payong; a payong was what I only got when I bought my jazz last year) pero ang binigay 2 suzuki memo pads and 2 suzuki ballpens, and 4 suzuki key chains. Sobra sobra na ko talaga sa hirit!

Tingin ko di na ako lugi, hehe...
    Last edited by thebat; December 1st, 2006 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added more

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Here are some pix of our newly acquired black APV.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I forgot to mentioned that my APV is still in stock form. This saturday, Dec 2, 2006 Suzuki Kalookan will put on some of the accessories.

Additional pix attached. Notice the added service handle/grip at the driver's side?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    More pix just to show kung gaano ka-flexible at ka-laki ang loob ng APV. Pwedeng parang limousine na!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    congrats on your apv. Ang pogi ng ride ninyo

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart View Post
    congrats on your apv. Ang pogi ng ride ninyo
    Ty sir Johnart!

Para ngang mas ok kung stock lang e pero sayang free accessories so iiba pa look nyan. I'll try to post some pix para meron before and after.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This section of the forums is designed for club activities only.

Please post non-club activity related matters in the appropriate threads.

(e.g. the APV thread in the Diesel Forum)

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Thanks! Kelan APV Club? Looking forward to sharing tips, kwento, etc

I landed getting the APV at Suzuki Kalookan because of the great salesmanship of Francis Serrano (sales manager) who gave me this irressistable deal:

Basic inclusion: Unit price Php 765,000 Black A/T model, 3-yr warranty, 2-yr free maintenance (tune up parts and service), 3-yr LTO (w plate ending of choice), P10,000 worth of gas coupon, white seat cover, carpet matting.

Additional freebies: 3M tint including full front windshield (super black), thick german beige leather seat cover, reverse back-up sensors, Shark roof rack black, Cobra alarm, additional driver's side service handle (this actually sealed the deal ), OEM rear spoiler with break light, OEM rain window visors, OEM front chrome bumber garnish, OEM tail pipe muffler extension, 1 Kanebo chamois & 2 car freshner (to sweeten the deal), plus an additional Php10,000 discount for a total price value of Php 755,000!!!:groupwave:

Tapos humingi pa ako ng freebies sa ahente (was actually vying for a payong; a payong was what I only got when I bought my jazz last year) pero ang binigay 2 suzuki memo pads and 2 suzuki ballpens, and 4 suzuki key chains. Sobra sobra na ko talaga sa hirit!

Tingin ko di na ako lugi, hehe...
    Wow! Ang dami mo naman nakuhang freebies! I'll be getting my APV at Quezon Ave ang free lang tint (hindi pa 3m) matting, seatcover, 3 yrs lto, rain gutter, and 5k gas card. But Im getting the M/T kasi. Pero kahit na parang ang konti ng binibigay na freebies sa akin ah! Nakikipag agawan pa yung dealer na kausap ko sa commonwealth kasi may nakausap din ako doon kaya lang bao pa kaya di marunong mag sales talk. Sana makadagdag pa ako.hehe.. Planning to change the mag wheels nga e para mas pogi ang dating.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
APV Club anyone?