The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    good day!

please feel free to visit www.clubcarryph.tk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    j six bro musta na ...more power sa club at sana pag naka uwi kami next year maka attend kami eb ..ok pala mga advices at tips na binibigay mo sa mga prospective apv owners..keep it up bro..salamat

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    apv peeps, good day to everyone! i'm planning to buy my own apv before the year ends, may i ask for your inputs how to get the best deal and what were the freebies and discounts you got when you bought your rides. thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    best deal? try to get or look for a suzuki dealership that has the ff for the van:

1. LTO discounts
    2. Insurance discounts
    3. Freebies
    4. Good customer service...try to check the after sales service so try to see the apv's being serviced in the casa and how do they deal with customers
    5. Accessory discounts

for these i do suggest try to get in touch with suzuki shaw/ suzuki manila bay/ philhino/ suzuki caloocan.

there are 3 variants - SGX & GLX (gen 2 apv arena - new model), GLX (gen 1 model), GL model (gen 1) - sa mga dealers na ito marami silang nilalagay na accesories sa van so try to see which has a good LCD monitor in the front hehehe

btw sir pls support club suzuki (formerly club carry) in the upcoming carshow at bumper to bumper 4 this coming NOV 29 at silver city tiendesitas.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir j-six, thanks for your inputs. sure, i will be supporting the club and am looking forward to become a member soon.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks bro neo!

to other guys looking for an apv club, we all got it here at CSP.

we simply just need to see you sa grand EB ng club suzuki this coming NOV 29 sa SILVER CITY, tiendesitas, pasig city. all members attending will gain instant access to the locked forums. club suzuki will be joining the bumper to bumper 4 event to gain attention to all suzuki owners esp to an apv owner like me. so if you wanna know more about the apv and the CSP in general, simply do visit us there sa b2b4 event sa nov 29.

if you're looking for me guys at b2b4 just text me at 09159802730

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    thanks bro neo!

to other guys looking for an apv club, we all got it here at CSP.

we simply just need to see you sa grand EB ng club suzuki this coming NOV 29 sa SILVER CITY, tiendesitas, pasig city. all members attending will gain instant access to the locked forums. club suzuki will be joining the bumper to bumper 4 event to gain attention to all suzuki owners esp to an apv owner like me. so if you wanna know more about the apv and the CSP in general, simply do visit us there sa b2b4 event sa nov 29.

if you're looking for me guys at b2b4 just text me at 09159802730
    sir j-six, howcome sa csp website the webpage keeps panning from right to left? it doesnt stop nakakahilo...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sir ok naman clubsuzukiph.tk paki try uli....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    try to use mozilla firefox

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
APV Club anyone?