garnish. mismong grill siya.
    anyway, meron din ba nito
    sa dealers? sir lui any info?

thanks guys!

pinakunan ko ng pics sa utol
    ko. wait ko na lang nai-send
    niya para ma-post ko dito.

Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    sir laracroft ang OEM tailpipe ay 3,500 sa dealership...yung front bumper garnish di ko lang lam kung magkano, pero more or less than 10k yan.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    good day to all apv owners.
    please help me with my concerns about the 2007 glx automatic apv.
    1.if ever kukuha kami ngayon,will the parts be easily available in places like banawe for 3-5 years?are parts really that expensive?
    2.totoo ba na mabilis raw dumumi ang interior kasi a part of the engine is under the seat?
    3.how does it fare in fuel consumption with kia sorento,innova,crosswind?
    4.kaya ba pang akyat ito ng baguio weekly?
    5.ok ba sa mga tight turns with the stock tires?hindi ba makalampag sa last seat?
    6.wala bang hassle sa suzuki aftersales service?
    thank you all in advance.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slowrider View Post
    good day to all apv owners.
    please help me with my concerns about the 2007 glx automatic apv.
    1.if ever kukuha kami ngayon,will the parts be easily available in places like banawe for 3-5 years?are parts really that expensive?
    2.totoo ba na mabilis raw dumumi ang interior kasi a part of the engine is under the seat?
    3.how does it fare in fuel consumption with kia sorento,innova,crosswind?
    4.kaya ba pang akyat ito ng baguio weekly?
    5.ok ba sa mga tight turns with the stock tires?hindi ba makalampag sa last seat?
    6.wala bang hassle sa suzuki aftersales service?
    thank you all in advance.
    hello sir slowrider, i am j-six from club carry philippines (www.clubcarryph.tk). being a club for suzuki owners, we are currently also in the same position as you, which is building a database as to places where to buy some aftermarket parts and good service after buying your suzuki.

i myself am an apv owner, so i would give in my opinions to your questions.
    1. so far since there are already accessories for the apv, it won't be long until there would be parts. so far we already know a shop (near banawe) that sells apv parts. dun din kumukuha ang casa sa kanila. so no problem now with the parts.

regarding sa trusted shops when installing/ diagnosing your apv, shell service centers offer good mechanics. so no need to worry.

2. no. the engine is sealed tight with a gasket. i believe this is a wrong question - the right one would be - since the engine is inside the car, does it feels hot in? yes, a small bit. this would be answered by insulation.

regarding sa mabilis dumumi ang interior, that depends upon the occupants who use the apv and not because of the engine location.

3. the apv manual transmission has 6 to 7 kms/ L in city driving and 10-12 in highway. the a/t transmission should more or less be consuming fuel in the same manner.

the consumption of the apv is similar to that of suv's in the market.

4. yup! kaya pag weekly, esp automatic pa dala mo. the engine comes from a suzuki vitara, so it is very reliable.

5. yes. problem arises when you pass potholes. mararamdaman mo kagad ang effect sa body ng pothole (vibration). this is the reason why some apv owners upgrade their tires to 225/45/ r17 (17 inch tires)

6. sir so far walang problem. the question here would be, are you able to afford the service after the 20,000 km free check-up/ 3 years warranty. of course medyo magastos sa casa unless you are able to find good shops that overall, costs less as compared sa casa.

hope i answered all your questions sir. for more info about the apv, kindly register to our site at www.clubcarryph.tk !

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good day. Just new here and am very pleased to know that a forum for APV owners exist. i have a '06 black A/T unit.

Vehicle is fun and very comfortable to use. Kids love it!

Would like to find out though why gas consumption is a little strong varying from 6 km/l - 8 km/l only? considering that the engine displacement is only 1.6L? any suggestions on how to lower consumption. thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    welcome to tsikot bro!

mabigat din naman kasi
    ang apv so you have to
    burn more fuel to get it
    moving. it is a van.

but of course, it also
    depends on your driving
    style. no sudden starts
    and stops. rpm below
    3000. speeds at around
    60 kph.

and don't forget the traffic
    conditions. pag stop and
    go, siyempre higher fuel
    consumption as compared
    to cruising along nlex or
    slex.

but i think the 6-8 kpl
    is still ok. remember, it
    is still a van.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [SIZE=2]thanks for info.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]went to baguio last weekend and considering kaunti lang ang byahero (2 weeks away pa from flower festival), luwang ng traffic going to and fro' baguio. smooth, straight, relax driving lang, average 85 - 95 kph. wasn't able to get exact consumption but i estimate nasa around 9-10 km/l. not bad.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]ibang-iba talaga driving conditions ng manila traffic compared to out of town drives.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wow baguio!

i think fuel consumption will be
    greater if your going to baguio.
    because, unlike in the expressways,
    going uphill requires more effort
    (obvious ba?) and in going
    downhill, you have to engage your
    engine brake, which also uses up fuel,
    unless free wheeling ka pababa.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    read in one of the posts, may regular EB ang APV club.
    when and where is the next EB? would like to attend sana kung sakali.
    maybe somebody can fill me up kung ano nangyayari sa EB.
    thanks in advance.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sir hot-rod, register kayo sa club namin regarding that info at www.clubcarryph.tk/ the information is there. :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    to all suzuki APV owners! we have a grand EB this coming saturday. here are the details:
    when: march 1, 2008, saturday
    where: the shell at the fort (maybe at starbucks)
    time: 2PM onwards
    agenda: meet up of suzuki owners and enthusiasts for future club events and photoshoot if marami po tayo.

for more details as to how to get there, kindly register and join in our forums at www.clubcarryph.tk ! see you guys there!

APV Club anyone?