New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The old GV's are being disposed for around Php 1M with lots of freebies.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    dont like the sound quality of ned GV the saleman turn on music and we listen to FM broadcast pangit wung sound. i dont know maybe mahina and speaker ot pangit yung HU. my ex X-trail was way better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I saw the all new Grand Vitara at cagayan de oro over the weekend. Maganda ang exterior. interior is neat and i like the overall finish of the Vitara. The question is...fuel consumption..hehe.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hey monodon did you see the unit in the BPI auto madness? ok yung design but too small or me coming from xtrail, AND ONLY 2.0 engine?? 1.2M is a better choice than Tucson diesel 1.198. which would you choose?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ultraman:

Yup. I think bpi auto madness nga un.I'd still choose the Grand Vitara over the Tucson. Sana nga lang diesel ung powerplant nung Vitara. It would be a very sweet ride.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Looks very interesting inside and out, seems to be a lot of people will like it.
    Sayang not much space nga lang...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    IMHO, the Suzuki GV will out drive and outlast the Fortuner. The GV is a real 4x4 whereas the Fortuner is but a Inova with a beautiful body. From the suspension specs, the GV will likely have a better ride. V6 variant would be welcome though.

Suzuki service is not bad. Durability is very good. My sister had a Jimny for 2 years and nothing, aside from regular maintenance, was repaired.

On the day it was old, it still looked liked the day it was picked up from the casa. Ziebart rustproofing and Diamond Gloss probably helped keep it that way.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw one in the showroom, red with 2.7L V6

Interior : looks entry level compared to the Hondas and Toyotas. (even tho it had leather)
    Exterior : it really could be mistaken for a RAV4
    Fit and Finish not at par with other Japs.

One thing to note, try closing the rear door sound like its gonna fall off.

for around <24K on the V6 model, hmmm I'll pass. If they price it at 19K with leather then its a good buy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
The all new Suzuki Grand Vitara walk around impressions