New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    interested on the celerio too. the celerio has minor updates a backup sensor and a new touch screen nav ready head unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Gud pm celerio owners, i would like to know from youguys if its worth buying this car? I am considering this as a second car and i intend to use it everyday going to work. Tnx po

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    oohh facelift version? engine bay pics...thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    In two weeks pa.

Probably easier for me to just mosey on down to a Toyota dealer to get those pics.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    In two weeks pa.

Probably easier for me to just mosey on down to a Toyota dealer to get those pics.
    talagah!
    errr... is this for just the pictures, or the actual vehicle on sale in the showroom?

altis or celerio... altis or celerio...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Would like to ask regarding the sports mode po, does it mean there is an extra gear when you press it, similar to an overdrive button in a traditional AT.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Would like to ask regarding the sports mode po, does it mean there is an extra gear when you press it, similar to an overdrive button in a traditional AT.
    On the CVT, Sport mode locks you in at a higher rpm at all speeds, for better response. Helpful when overtaking, but you should switch back to drive once you've overtaken and want to go back to cruising.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    New tsikoteer and a new driver here..

Decided na ko mag Eon but when I saw this and searched for Celerio reviews, parang I would go for Celerio nalang. Onti nalang idadagdag, CVT na, dami pang features at no need to worry for higher ends kase walang ibang variant except its tranny. Major <3 <3 is the FC. sobrang tipid.

May mga tanong lang na nabuo sa isip ko:
    1. Hindi po ba mahirap maghanap ng mga aftermarket parts?
    2. San po yung Sport mode? sa website po kasi ng Suzuki, PRNDL lang yung nasa shifter ng CVT.

TIA

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sana, sumigla uli ang grupo celerio. I am seeing a lot of BN units on the road. I guess, sulit ang investment sa car na ito. It is almost fully loaded with options right from the dealership at a lower cost. The fuel sconomy is really good, handling is adequate, and it doesn't really look bad compared to Wigo or Mirage, some say it is even better actually.

We have Mirage, Wigo, and Celerio as daily commuter. FC is best with Celerio, Mirage got more speed and power, something you will appreciate in highway driving, and for Wigo, many are just foolishly in love with it.

As for parts, It has been easier for us with Wigo and Mirage, and their forum is more alive.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post

As for parts, It has been easier for us with Wigo and Mirage, and their forum is more alive.
    "it would appear, we are not as foolishly in love with the wigo as you would have others believe."
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    Sana, sumigla uli ang grupo celerio. I am seeing a lot of BN units on the road. I guess, sulit ang investment sa car na ito. It is almost fully loaded with options right from the dealership at a lower cost. The fuel sconomy is really good, handling is adequate, and it doesn't really look bad compared to Wigo or Mirage, some say it is even better actually.

We have Mirage, Wigo, and Celerio as daily commuter. FC is best with Celerio, Mirage got more speed and power, something you will appreciate in highway driving, and for Wigo, many are just foolishly in love with it.

celerio owners are living their happy lives. low fuel costs and no motor issues. why bother in forums😅

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app