New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mga tol gusto bumili ni esmi ng celerio. May marerecommend ba kayong SA na malaki magbigay ng discount saka freebie? Preferably sa manila South area. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    You can visit suzuki dasmarinas.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hi Sir/Mam,

Medyo trip ni esme yung suzuki celerio MT, alin kaya mas maganda na suzuki branch puntahan sa may south na pwede na may test drive? Tapos bakay recommended kayo SA na honest kausap..TIA!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Sir/Mam,

Medyo trip ni esme yung suzuki celerio MT, alin kaya mas maganda na suzuki branch puntahan sa may south na pwede na may test drive? Tapos bakay recommended kayo SA na honest kausap..TIA!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
    Engines of Cars with just 3 cylinders vibrates upon reaching 80-100 kph. Swift 1.2 has 4 cylinders and has no overtaking problems. FC, however, is a bit higher.
    they do?
    good you told me.
    i'll tell that to my wigo next time we hit slex.

but what i dislike with my wigo, is that road imperfections are so palpable.. even uncomfortable..
    and it is so responsive to the wheel, turning turtle in slex is always at the back of my mind..
    and... you get bullied by bigger vehicles.. something they don't do to me when i'm in my innova..
    Last edited by dr. d; September 7th, 2015 at 12:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Engines of Cars with just 3 cylinders vibrates upon reaching 80-100 kph. Swift 1.2 has 4 cylinders and has no overtaking problems. FC, however, is a bit higher.
    I've driven several 3-cylinder cars and none of them had disconcerting vibration at highway speeds.

Most people don't even notice the difference between a 3 cylinder and 4 cylinder engine unless you tell them. The 3 cylinder cars have different idle noises, but again, not noticeable unless you look for it.

If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get that information?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi guys!

just new here..

am planning to buy the 2015 celerio.. so far oks naman ba cya in terms of handling, and fuel efficiency?

cheers!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I've driven several 3-cylinder cars and none of them had disconcerting vibration at highway speeds.

Most people don't even notice the difference between a 3 cylinder and 4 cylinder engine unless you tell them. The 3 cylinder cars have different idle noises, but again, not noticeable unless you look for it.

I drove my son's Alto 2yrs ago and the idling noise was very noticeable and it vibrated at high speeds. Perhaps the new 3 cyl cars models are now better. Btw, my son already sold the Alto.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I drove my son's Alto 2yrs ago and the idling noise was very noticeable and it vibrated at high speeds. Perhaps the new 3 cyl cars models are now better. Btw, my son already sold the Alto.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

whypo? what does he drive, now? is he happy with it?

whypo? what does he drive, now? is he happy with it?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hey guys, thank you for all the replies. I decided to buy a swift. Personally I would have bought a celerio for practicality and a bigger inside space but my son wanted a swift. Gusto ko actually ang itsura nang Celerio. I would say traditional. But I would understand young students, very concerned sila looks (porma) ng sasakyan.
    But I would strongly recommend the Celerio to our office. We need a cheap but decent vehicle for our accounting staff when they do short trips to the banks, SSS, Pag-ibig etc.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hey guys, thank you for all the replies. I decided to buy a swift. Personally I would have bought a celerio for practicality and a bigger inside space but my son wanted a swift. Gusto ko actually ang itsura nang Celerio. I would say traditional. But I would understand young students, very concerned sila looks (porma) ng sasakyan.
    But I would strongly recommend the Celerio to our office. We need a cheap but decent vehicle for our accounting staff when they do short trips to the banks, SSS, Pag-ibig etc.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast