New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    Pero kung sakaling masira, may marunong naman kayang gumawa nito? Baka tali ka sa CASA niyan.
    Iyong pinaka MT kaya siguro sa labas. Iyong AGS mechanism baka wala pa. Based sa YT sa India, eventually mukhang may makaka gawa naman ng repair ng AGS mechanism.

https://youtu.be/ipTIF7bV0P4

Spresso sa kanyang forte na environment, mga eskinita.
    Always happy para sa iba na bnew car delivery experience.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    Pero kung sakaling masira, may marunong naman kayang gumawa nito? Baka tali ka sa CASA niyan.
    as in everything relatively new,
    the mechanics who know how to fix them are going to be the mechanics the casa / manufacturer trained.
    likewise, replacement parts will probably be available in the casa / manufacturer's stores only.

if the above are a concern,
    get older, popular vehicles.
    yung maraming marunong mag-kutingting at maraming piyezas.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I kind of like it. Especially the orange colored ones 2023 (facelift) Suzuki S-Presso

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2023 Suzuki S-Presso AGS review: The S-Presso finally goes ‘automatic’ | Top Gear Philippines
    Top Gear Philippines

5. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the vios seems like a good buy.
    all them vios taxis can't be wrong.
    Here's the thing, ang hirap naman pala kumuha ng base Vios eh. According to the SA's I've spoken to bihira lang talaga magka stock.
    Independent taxis and even companies with fleets get the "J" model na rin daw most of the time. Cash price quoted to me (w/ discount) is P721,000. - A little overpriced too in my opinion, when it seems that the only difference from the base version are the wheels (or is it hubcaps lang ba?)

The Wigo E (M/T) on the other hand, had a cash sticker price of P575,200. Daihat... err, Toyota pa. (vs. this Suzuki's P588,000)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345