New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    hello, any idea when is the release date of the 2019 ciaz?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Malapit na bro, India and Indonesia have introduced the new Ciaz. Next month new Ertiga din. Basically bye bye k14b, hello k15b

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I wonder on why they still stick with 4 AT??
    Because it's already tried and tested. Reliable. For a 1.4L engine, 4AT tranny should suffice as it spreads good torque on all gears.

Same with Honda's unchanged 1.5 engine(old but gold) shared across City, Jazz, BR-V and Mobilio. Why change it if it's working fine and delivers good output.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickandrei01 View Post
    Because it's already tried and tested. Reliable. For a 1.4L engine, 4AT tranny should suffice as it spreads good torque on all gears.

Same with Honda's unchanged 1.5 engine(old but gold) shared across City, Jazz, BR-V and Mobilio. Why change it if it's working fine and delivers good output.
    in my opinion, manufacturers are in a rush to put cvts in the showroom, "because that is what the customer is looking for".

personally, between cvt and 4at, i'd get the 4at.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018

True. The ertiga responds impressively when you push the "pedal to the metal". Our other suzuki apv 1.6 matic does not respond this way. Walang kick everytime you floor the pedal really.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Don't forget the Civic and the Accord, it has the L15 engine also but with turbo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

thats 2ndary

primary reason is manufacturing cost..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Susunod na Vitara nyan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i wonder,
    what are the ciaz's local sales figures,
    the vitara's sales figures,