New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2 View Post
    confirmed yun discount...

Actually went to a dealer due to this thread

And just made a reservation, basically its a 700K car... automatic, japanese (hopefully reliable enough), and my kids like it (and me)... which is not a bad deal ;-) ... I have 2 college kids

other option is a Vios E or honda city at 880k, more or less... so in my eyes, i saved 180K...

Now I wait... very specific request on color (black) and ending number...

2-3 weeks max daw... I think the discount, is standard already for this model...

Hopefully I made the right decision... medyo blind faith that i went to Suzuki as a brand ;-)

Very nice, Sad that I only got 40k discount when I bought mine last December. I think its a response to Honda Brio, but Brio trunk space is way smaller. The volume liter space can be deceiving because its not the actual usable space but the engineering volume space. Compared to Mirage Swift feels way more spacious inside specially for the driver, the steep windshield creating a feeling similar to when your driving a mini SUV like Juke and Ecosport.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Finally got my unit...

Pros:
    drives much better than my Vios E (2014 model) -- ride (which is a surprise) and handling and NVH
    faster than my Vios (which I though will be slower)
    Dashboard is tastefully designed. Steering wheel controls are even lighted
    Surprisingly large enough cabin
    front seats are like sports seats, plenty of shoulder support... far from looking cheap
    70/30 rear seats
    The Stock Tires and Mags, Im digging it ;-) 16" that looks somewhat old school Banana mags (yes I know im pushing it)

Cons:
    Head unit (very generic, not sure if it will last)
    No rear Defogger, but it has a rear wiper (so it will do the job)
    so far, Customer Service is not that professional, Does the job but not professional
    Im still not sure about after service

Want to get:
    I want a rear Camera (Preferably OEM, or OEM look)... where can I get?... almost all that I have seen are the generic ones (you bolt on or double sided tape)... Please point me to any leads. CASA is quoting me 10K

Very few resource for this current swift... so trying out this thread for now.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    I'm waiting for the Swift Sport.
    Sana nga eh.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    looks great

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The new Suzuki Swift is now in PH with an P844,000 price tag | TopGear PH

The 2022 Suzuki Swift lands in our market with a fresh new grille. The horizontal chrome slats on the pre-facelift model have been replaced with a studded-net pattern to give the vehicle a more modern and sportier look.

That’s about all of the aesthetic improvements here, though. You’ll find the other changes in the cabin, where the Swift now comes with a new eight-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789