The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Thank you sir!

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi. May ibang brands pa ba today na may automated manual transmission? Is it cheaper to maintain than regular AT's or CVT's? For the long run (Around 4-5 years?). Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    Hi. May ibang brands pa ba today na may automated manual transmission? Is it cheaper to maintain than regular AT's or CVT's? For the long run (Around 4-5 years?). Thanks.
    manual transmissions last long naman if the driver doesnt burn the clutch.

amts are mt-s with integrated shifters. im guessing their calibration is good enough for the clutch to last longer.

so far the ags/amt from suzuki has had no recalls. you can search the indian forums for complaints or repairs.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    Nadrive ko sa test drive ang dzire. Ang bagal magshift ng transmission nya. Di ko type. Test drive mo muna

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Nadrive ko sa test drive ang dzire. Ang bagal magshift ng transmission nya. Di ko type. Test drive mo muna

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    is there provision to do the shifting, manual-style?

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    Have something nega to report for the record.

I have a cousin who bought one of these. Almost one year old pa lang sa kanya and the body is prone to corrosion. He showed me yung mga "singit-singitan" (yung mga nooks & crannies) in the engine bay and behind the hood & door panels - oo nga, may mga nagsisimula na (parang stains pa lang, but you know what that is leading to).

His unit has never been in a collision (even minor nudges sa parking) and he waxes every 2-3 months. It's not a daily driver either- garage queen lang with less than 10k on the odometer.

Yun nga lang, walang roof yung garage niya, partially open to the sky.

===
    Disclaimer: this is his experience with his unit. It may not necessarily be the case with other owners here.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post

I have a cousin who bought one of these. Almost one year old pa lang sa kanya and the body is prone to corrosion. He showed me yung mga "singit-singitan" (yung mga nooks & crannies) in the engine bay and behind the hood & door panels - oo nga, may mga nagsisimula na (parang stains pa lang, but you know that is leading to).

His unit has never been in a collision (even minor nudges sa parking) and he waxes every 2-3 months. It's not a daily driver either- garage queen lang with less than 10k on the odometer.

===
    Disclaimer: this is his experience with his unit. It may not necessarily be the case with other owners here.
    ...bought, brand new?
    or purchased as "lovingly pre-owned" ?

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    He got it new from the dealership. 1st owner siya.

Not too good daw yung build quality ng Maruti Suzuki from India.

===

Odd, because I always thought that if something did well on the Indian market, it ought to be rugged & tough. India may be a 3rd world "superpower" (as far as 3rd world countries go), but their road conditions are worse than ours daw.
    Kumbaga, kung mabenta dahil tumatagal dun sa kanila, eh medyo ok for us dapat din.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I have a cousin who bought one of these. Almost one year old pa lang sa kanya and the body is prone to corrosion. He showed me yung mga "singit-singitan" (yung mga nooks & crannies) in the engine bay and behind the hood & door panels - oo nga, may mga nagsisimula na (parang stains pa lang, but you know what that is leading to).

===
    The desire to inquisition!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Odd, because I always thought that if something did well on the Indian market, it ought to be rugged & tough. India may be a 3rd world "superpower" (as far as 3rd world countries go), but their road conditions are worse than ours daw.
    Kumbaga, kung mabenta dahil tumatagal dun sa kanila, eh medyo ok for us dapat din.
    this is my assumption din hehe if it can survive worse conditions, then it'll probably last longer here. so far, no such issues with our ertiga after 5 years.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast